The Ghost of Kyiv

casa_mugrienta

Duke status
Apr 13, 2008
Petak Island
Says the guy who predicted Russia easily taking the cities and only facing minor resistance. Anything to take Putins, side another case of mancrush?
LOL

Get real.

The only reason Ukraine isn't under full Russian occupation is because the United States and Europe have been showering the Ukrainians with billions of dollars worth of guns n ammo.

casa_mugrienta

Duke status
Apr 13, 2008
Petak Island

afoaf

Duke status
Jun 25, 2008
Did you have those favorited?

Or did you actually go digging for all those?

I like how the guy who keeps tabs on what everyone in the forum has ever said is going to try to shame me

never change, creepy casa, never change

casa_mugrienta

Duke status
Apr 13, 2008
Petak Island
I like how the guy who keeps tabs on what everyone in the forum has ever said is going to try to shame me

never change, creepy casa, never change
I have a tendency to remember things because I'm an excellent listener, more interested in other people than myself.

Anyhow, back to my original question - did you have those 20 links to stuff @PRCD posted in the past already favorited?

Or did you spend your morning digging up 20+ posts he's made and categorizing them?

• Haha
Reactions: LifeOnMars

grapedrink

Duke status
May 21, 2011
A Beach
LOL

Get real.

The only reason Ukraine isn't under full Russian occupation is because the United States and Europe have been showering the Ukrainians with billions of dollars worth of guns n ammo.
I don’t think that’s relevant. It’s war, so of course other interests will pile in. Nothing is fair.

You are also talking about an asymmetrical situation where all Russia had to do is bomb them into oblivion. They’ve resorted to this because their boots on the ground are so ineffective.

Reactions: Sharkbiscuit

Sharkbiscuit

Duke status
Aug 6, 2003
Jacksonville Beach
I have a tendency to remember things because I'm an excellent listener, more interested in other people than myself.

Anyhow, back to my original question - did you have those 20 links to stuff @PRCD already favorited?

Or did you spend your morning digging up 20+ posts he's made and categorizing them?
Yes a guy who is fanatical about automating QA/regression testing gets his clogs, his blouse, his skirt, his apron, and his basket and goes Hanseling and Greteling about the erBB.

Jesus H Fucking Christ on a stick.

• Love
Reactions: afoaf

Sharkbiscuit

Duke status
Aug 6, 2003
Jacksonville Beach
I don’t think that’s relevant. It’s war, so of course other interests will pile in. Nothing is fair.

You are also talking about an asymmetrical situation where all Russia had to do is bomb them into oblivion. They’ve resorted to this because their boots on the ground are so ineffective.
It's almost like you, along with most of the rest of America, doesn't want to get directly involved with US armed forces personnel, yet you somehow don't have this seething desperation for Russia to win.

ITS NOT POOOTN'S FAULT

HE'D BE WINNING IF IT WASN'T FOR THE STONER AND THE GREAT DANE IN THE SPRINTER VAN

grapedrink

Duke status
May 21, 2011
A Beach
It's almost like you, along with most of the rest of America, doesn't want to get directly involved with US armed forces personnel, yet you somehow don't have this seething desperation for Russia to win.

ITS NOT POOOTN'S FAULT

HE'D BE WINNING IF IT WASN'T FOR THE STONER AND THE GREAT DANE IN THE SPRINTER VAN

What? Are you joking?

If you aren’t, I seriously have no idea how you could interpret any of my posts as being supportive of Russia.

mundus

Duke status
Feb 26, 2018
LOL

Get real.

They have been preparing for war since 2014, they would be fighting with or without us. Anything to spew Russian talking points, huh?

Sharkbiscuit

Duke status
Aug 6, 2003
Jacksonville Beach
What? Are you joking?

If you aren’t, I seriously have no idea how you could interpret any of my posts as being supportive of Russia.
Yes I'm joking. Your posts on this matter are completely acceptable and congruent. The horse paste will still get the horse cock, but that's another thread.

I don't know that the people I'm mocking have posted anything overtly supporting Russia.

But they want Russia to win soooooooooooooooooooooooo badly.

Reactions: grapedrink

mundus

Duke status
Feb 26, 2018

Anyhow, back to my original question - did you have those 20 links to stuff @PRCD posted in the past already favorited?

Straight up delusional, never change creepy Caca(Putins useful idiot)

mundus

Duke status
Feb 26, 2018
Yes I'm joking. Your posts on this matter are completely acceptable and congruent. The horse paste will still get the horse cock, but that's another thread.

I don't know that the people I'm mocking have posted anything overtly supporting Russia.

No they just attack Ukraine nonstop, strong over the weak just like Jesus said.

grapedrink

Duke status
May 21, 2011
A Beach
My bad I was confused :beer: Saw your "like" and reread, it's making more sense now.

Agreed.

PRCD

Tom Curren status
Feb 25, 2020

I have several people - including him - on ignore so I'm not following this discussion in the same way you are.

Looking at the list, it's a good list. You know you've arrived as a writer when you have devoted followers. My posts are so brilliant that he is compelled to study them, archive them, and publicize them. My marketing has taken care of itself.

@afoaf, many thanks.