The Ghost of Kyiv

afoaf

Duke status
Jun 25, 2008
I have a tendency to remember things because I'm an excellent listener, more interested in other people than myself.

Anyhow, back to my original question - did you have those 20 links to stuff @PRCD posted in the past already favorited?

Or did you spend your morning digging up 20+ posts he's made and categorizing them?
the hashtag is there for a reason....

afoaf

Duke status
Jun 25, 2008
I have several people - including him - on ignore so I'm not following this discussion in the same way you are.

Looking at the list, it's a good list. You know you've arrived as a writer when you have devoted followers. My posts are so brilliant that he is compelled to study them, archive them, and publicize them. My marketing has taken care of itself.

@afoaf, many thanks.
if you're proud of your pearl clutching lunacy, you're even more depraved than I thought

afoaf

Duke status
Jun 25, 2008
we're so confident in our intelligence and the robustness of our arguments that we.....put people on ignore

• Haha
Reactions: grapedrink

Autoprax

Duke status
Jan 24, 2011
Vagina Point
I have a tendency to remember things because I'm an excellent listener, more interested in other people than myself.

Anyhow, back to my original question - did you have those 20 links to stuff @PRCD posted in the past already favorited?

Or did you spend your morning digging up 20+ posts he's made and categorizing them?
I think the joke works due to the detail and hyperbole.

Pico

Duke status
Aug 20, 2010
SUP Nation
i like how Zelensky and Musk both called out Putin to fight them. For Putin, its easy to send young men to die. He wont fight.

afoaf

Duke status
Jun 25, 2008
I wonder what it's like to be a one hit wonder?

I think I'd be ok with it

but I have very low expectations for life....

Sharkbiscuit

Duke status
Aug 6, 2003
Jacksonville Beach
But you didn't have to cut me off
Look right at me paddling and then you just dropped right in
You wobbled right into my way
You could have fucking waited but you just had to go

Now and then I think of all the times they screwed me over
Used twice the volume to wave hog, now an obstruction inside
I don't want to surf that way
Can't duck dive and everyone else is to blame
Stuck inside and flailing as you kill the peace I used to knoooooooooooooooooow

• Love
Reactions: Autoprax

StuAzole

Duke status
Jan 22, 2016
The NYT hasn't ever printed the truth. It sells narrative, not facts.

Reporting used to be a blue collar job you did with a high school degree for a local paper. Over the 20th century, it was transformed into "journalism," an elite-profession requiring a degree from a j-school. Journalists have woke sensibilities and a lot of anger at the world from student loan debt and low pay. They believe reality should be what they say it is, not what it is. Consequently, trust in the press has declined steadily from its high water mark in the 1970s. The grift still has a lot of momentum because Americans believe they are smart and informed by keeping up on the news.

It's starting to leak out that Zelensky is using a green screen. I said he's been in Poland since that American MV-22 flight to/from Lviv before the war. The press building him into a hero is hilarious. He's a typical Western-style puppet and grifter with typical Western elite vices. He ain't Winston Churchill.
We’ll, I mean you of all people would know the truth from your bedroom chair so thanks you for all your input!