CA public schools are grooming and failing our children.

PRCD

Tom Curren status
Feb 25, 2020
I suggested everyone pull their kids out of public schools to which a Boomer public school teacher scoffed, "Go ahead and unschool them....at least they won't be woke!" This is a dumb argument showing the quality of intellect teaching our children these days. It is clear from NAEP data that kids are learning little in school and teachers and Woke teachers' unions share a large part of the blame. California is only 8th from the bottom in 4th grade math scores and other states with similar demographics like Floriduh and Texas rank far higher. In other words, it's not just the kids that are to blame for our state stupidity (at least we're smarter than Alabama and Puerto Rico!)
1626209118921.png

Consequently, "...at least they won't be Woke!", might be a decent argument if kids were actually learning something else, but they're not. Sending them to CA public schools means they'll only be Woke and that's it. Speaking of Woke, The majority of CA parents have woken up to the grift. It just took total dereliction of duty by teachers to awaken them. It's time to explore school alternatives to the false dichotomy of unschooling and public schooling so idiotically-suggested by failure Boomer public school teacher. What are the alternatives? Homeschool or or private school. Many of the Lutheran and Catholic schools are subsidized by a larger organization to keep them more affordable. I can see a way of coopting charity laws for this in the long term. I'd say, "Charter schools" but teachers' unions are already attacking. They also liberal whites who don't want their little Jayden "subsumed" by Latinos in the local public school but who want to make life miserable for other parents who live in objective reality. Liberals love to steal others' work, including charter schools established by conservatives.

The consequences couldn't be higher. Not only do public schools and school teachers enstupify, they groom. To put a finer point on it, many are pedophiles who want access to children.

Others are rising up to fight the system. In California, which has had “comprehensive sex ed” in elementary schools for years, a group of mothers protested outside the office of state Sen. Connie M. Leyva, who chairs the Senate Education Committee and the Senate Democratic Caucus.

She backs explicit sex ed curricula that includes descriptions of how to engage in manual stimulation and oral sex. The children are also taught about gender identity, sexual orientation and sexual techniques during other school subjects that have no opt-out provision.

Asked about the parents’ concerns, she blew it off: “There’s nothing in there that is not age appropriate.”
Take the exit, before it's too late. Obviously, elite white private schools are a dead-end for the same reasons. What prole alternatives should be explored?

Last edited:

hammies

Duke status
Apr 8, 2006
That wasn't an argument, that was me mocking the people who are pulling their kids out of schools because of woke.

• Haha
Reactions: rice

hal9000

Duke status
Jan 30, 2016
Urbana, Illinois
I suggested everyone pull their kids out of public schools to which a Boomer public school teacher scoffed, "Go ahead and unschool them....at least they won't be woke!" This is a dumb argument showing the quality of intellect teaching our children these days. It is clear from NAEP data that kids are learning little in school and teachers and Woke teachers' unions share a large part of the blame. California is only 8th from the bottom in 4th grade math scores and other states with similar demographics like Floriduh and Texas rank far higher. In other words, it's not just the kids that are to blame for our state stupidity (at least we're smarter than Alabama and Puerto Rico!)
View attachment 112852

Consequently, "...at least they won't be Woke!", might be a decent argument if kids were actually learning something else, but they're not. Sending them to CA public schools means they'll only be Woke and that's it. Speaking of Woke, The majority of CA parents have woken up to the grift. It just took total dereliction of duty by teachers to awaken them. It's time to explore school alternatives to the false dichotomy of unschooling and public schooling so idiotically-suggested by failure Boomer public school teacher. What are the alternatives? Homeschool or or private school. Many of the Lutheran and Catholic schools are subsidized by a larger organization to keep them more affordable. I can see a way of coopting charity laws for this in the long term. I'd say, "Charter schools" but teachers' unions are already attacking. They also liberal whites who don't want their little Jayden "subsumed" by Latinos in the local public school but who want to make life miserable for other parents who live in objective reality. Liberals love to steal others' work, including charter schools established by conservatives.

The consequences couldn't be higher. Not only do public schools and school teachers enstupify, they groom. To put a finer point on it, many are pedophiles who want access to children.

Take the exit, before it's too late. Obviously, elite white private schools are a dead-end for the same reasons. What prole alternatives should be explored?
ok, boomer

• Haha
Reactions: grapedrink

Duffy LaCoronilla

Duke status
Apr 27, 2016
She backs explicit sex ed curricula that includes descriptions of how to engage in manual stimulation and oral sex. The children are also taught about gender identity, sexual orientation and sexual techniques during other school subjects that have no opt-out provision.
I support this.

This country is so fucked in the head when it come to sexuality.

A super hero movie can have countless people violently killed and it’s rated PG13.

Show a chicks pussy or a dudes dick and you get an R or NC17.

Autoprax

Duke status
Jan 24, 2011
Vagina Point
I support this.

A super hero movie can have countless people violently killed and it’s rated PG13.

Machine guns > pussy

I like the way a pussy looks through a pair of tight panties.

--old creep out!

hal9000

Duke status
Jan 30, 2016
Urbana, Illinois
View attachment 112852

it's funny how you ignore the fact that the states who did worst have high poverty and/or weak and non-existent teacher's unions.

it's almost as if you're narrowly framing this and trying to create your own narrative.

Autoprax

Duke status
Jan 24, 2011
Vagina Point
What outcome do you see occurring with this over reach of the radical left?

I think there is a race/class/holy war coming.

I think it's already started.

hammies

Duke status
Apr 8, 2006
I support this.

I went to catholic school until 8th grade. My sex ed was Penthouse magazine.

PRCD

Tom Curren status
Feb 25, 2020
What outcome do you see occurring with this over reach of the radical left?

I think there is a race/class/holy war coming.

I think it's already started.
No idea. We'll split into a million different factions. I have no idea how violently. You can find the shorter version of "The Rise and Decline of the State" on the internet. Towards the end, Martin Van Creveld said he favored a more international order which is what the elites have subscribed to. He also said states are increasingly turning their wars inward being unable to win them outwardly. We see this right now with the defeat in Afghanistan and announcement of war against domestic terrorists. Martin Van Creveld and Bill Lind are correct about the end of the nation-state era, in my opinion.

The elites want to turn this into a Chinese-style autocracy. The problem is we're not Chinese and the country is not homogeneous. The Antifa thing will gain steam on the West coast and other cities. It's sponsored by 3-Letter Agencies which is why they all haven't been arrested or charged meaningfully. Probably more crime and more laws for me but less punishment for those who already break them. Cops will give up. We'll probably see foreign "peace keepers" soon.

One thing's for sure, messing with people's kids is a bad idea.

Sharky

Phil Edwards status
Feb 25, 2006
All the Arizona/Florida/Kentucky jokes aside, California has the #1 highest rate of adult illiteracy of any State in the country.

Bottom of the barrel baby!

We've got nowhere to go but up!

(See Sharky post. See Sharky post to people who can't read. See Sharky feel dumb and go surfing. Run Sharky run!)

EDIT: Moderators, could we get a crayon setting?

Autoprax

Duke status
Jan 24, 2011
Vagina Point
One thing's for sure, messing with people's kids is a bad idea.
I think you don't give kids enough credit for being robust.

I grew up in the 60s and 70s.

We roamed and saw some crazy sh!t.

As Finnagin said, that time period for a kid in So Cal an Hawaii was marked by constant low level violence.

This was my experience.

But telling kids about gayness is their undoing?

I think there is less woke indoctrination than you think going on in the classroom.

enframed

Tom Curren status
Apr 11, 2006
Del Boca Vista, Phase III
All the Arizona/Florida/Kentucky jokes aside, California has the #1 highest rate of adult illiteracy of any State in the country.
Cuba has a really high literacy rate too.
No idea. We'll split into a million different factions. I have no idea how violently. You can find the shorter version of "The Rise and Decline of the State" on the internet. Towards the end, Martin Van Creveld said he favored a more international order which is what the elites have subscribed to. He also said states are increasingly turning their wars inward being unable to win them outwardly. We see this right now with the defeat in Afghanistan and announcement of war against domestic terrorists. Martin Van Creveld and Bill Lind are correct about the end of the nation-state era, in my opinion.
Joey, do you like movies about gladiators?
Screen Shot 2021-07-14 at 8.22.49 AM.png

hammies

Duke status
Apr 8, 2006
I think there is less woke indoctrination than you think going on in the classroom.
This. Some people are on high alert about it and publicly blow a gasket when and if it happens. Media picks up on this and makes it seem like it's way worse than it is.

PRCD

Tom Curren status
Feb 25, 2020
I think you don't give kids enough credit for being robust.

I grew up in the 60s and 70s.

We roamed and saw some crazy sh!t.

As Finnagin said, that time period for a kid in So Cal an Hawaii was marked by constant low level violence.

This was my experience.
My dad said the same thing. The old guys also said that in those days, there was more restraint in the violence. Watch Tim Larkin's interview with Mike Thompson. Thompson says the same thing.

But telling kids about gayness is their undoing?
It's not really that - it's the sex ed in general and the new definitions of family, sex, the so-called difference between sex and gender that they want to teach to children without parental consent. The STate should not teach, "Here's how to have recreational sex in a safer way" or the new variant according to Cal Health Education, "Sex and sexuality can be anything". This usurps the role of parents and their moral and religious convictions (if any). Couple the new ideas on sexuality and gender with the fact that they'll hand out hormones to minors who want them as they're doing in the UK and Canada, and you have a recipe for super-pissed parents.

The idea that you can have no-strings recreational sex without problems is nonsense, as well. All of my friends regret their promiscuity. Several have illegitimate children whom they never see. The mental health toll is high.

Probably, but how would parents know? The Left plays a running game of yards. All this ends in lowering the age of consent and normalizing pedophilia.

Why can't we have public schools that teach the 3 Rs well and leave the Pelvic Problems to parents, just like other advanced countries? I'm reading Kelly Johnson's autobiography right now. He attended Flint, MI's "excellent public schools" in the 1920s. Without these schools, we wouldn't have had all the planes he designed.

hammies

Duke status
Apr 8, 2006
The idea that you can have no-strings recreational sex without problems is nonsense, as well. All of my friends regret their promiscuity. Several have illegitimate children whom they never see. The mental health toll is high.
This is a big societal problem. The phrase "baby daddy" is so incredibly common among people in their late teens and early 20s it's scary. People try to justify it by coming up with a million excuses and reasons why it's OK, but they end up sounding like flat-earthers. There is just so much overwhelming evidence that being born into a young, single mommy household is setting up the kid for a tough go.

I don't think it's the schools' fault, but I do think that schools are so terrified to moralize to kids or hurt the feelz of kids in that particular situation that they just can't bring themselves to say how horrible this is.

Last edited:
Reactions: enframed