*** Official Corona Virus Thread ***

santacruzin

Kelly Slater status
Oct 17, 2007
valley purgatory
Dy 7 . Guy I had lunch with who got covid (not vacced) is still doing daily squats(home gym) and running :roflmao:
The other 3 of us who had lunch with him are all vacced and no one has symptoms yet.
We all have tests over the next few days.

Also I agree . I bet California goes into major lockdowns again. This thing is going drag on forever.

afoaf

Duke status
Jun 25, 2008
HR demands conformity. This is going through every profession. You will have to yell, "SCIENCE!" and repeat Woke catechisms. Anyone who disagrees is bad.
add HR to PRCD's "SKY IS FALLING" list

fkn death cultists....

• Haha
Reactions: grapedrink

2surf

Duke status
Apr 12, 2004
California USA
www.allcare.com
Dy 7 . Guy I had lunch with who got covid (not vacced) is still doing daily squats(home gym) and running :roflmao:
The other 3 of us who had lunch with him are all vacced and no one has symptoms yet.
We all have tests over the next few days.

Also I agree . I bet California goes into major lockdowns again. This thing is going drag on forever.
Agree. And regarding that outbreak in July 4 in “P” town. That place is like an open air gay bathhouse. Blood and stool randomly mixed in a gumbo of human contact. I doubt that’s a good enough sample to lock down a nation.

Autoprax

Duke status
Jan 24, 2011
Vagina Point
Agree. And regarding that outbreak in July 4 in “P” town. That place is like an open air gay bathhouse. Blood and stool randomly mixed in a gumbo of human contact. I doubt that’s a good enough sample to lock down a nation.
Have you spent a lot of time at open air gay bathhouses?

casa_mugrienta

Duke status
Apr 13, 2008
Petak Island
Have you spent a lot of time at open air gay bathhouses?
I have friends who have.

He's right.

Andrew Sullivan expressed a similar description in a recent piece.

He said it's less open air, though, and more sweat dripping down the walls.

Have you ever been to Berlin?

Below Berghain/Panoramabar there's a place called Lab.oratory

Click on the descriptions so you can find out what the part is about. Parties called "Scat" and "Yellow Facts" and "Fausthouse."

• Wow
Reactions: PRCD

sussle

Rabbitt Bartholomew status
Oct 11, 2009
Wife tested positive a few days ago. ER nurse; has had tons of unvaxed covid+ morons in lately.

She got the Pfizer vax back in December.

Mild symptoms and quarantining. Lame.
my 26 y/o daughter, an anti-vax moron, is 7 days into full blown covid, with every symptom coming and going. just talked to her on the phone, she sounds like an ad for death.

what hadn't really occurred to me until i talked to her is the awful isolation....she's in a city about 5 hours away (not that it would matter, actually, she'd be isolated here as well, but somehow the distance makes it worse), alone in her apartment, sick as a dog, for days on end - no one can see her or do anything for her or help her with anything. i was thinking to arrange some kind of killer meal delivery but it would be pointless - she can't taste anything. :oops:

afoaf

Duke status
Jun 25, 2008
my 26 y/o daughter, an anti-vax moron, is 7 days into full blown covid, with every symptom coming and going. just talked to her on the phone, she sounds like an ad for death.

what hadn't really occurred to me until i talked to her is the awful isolation....she's in a city about 5 hours away (not that it would matter, actually, she'd be isolated here as well, but somehow the distance makes it worse), alone in her apartment, sick as a dog, for days on end - no one can see her or do anything for her or help her with anything. i was thinking to arrange some kind of killer meal delivery but it would be pointless - she can't taste anything. :oops:
this post overflows with dadness

respect