Government officials declare unvaccinated Australians 'will lose their freedoms' in October

PRCD

Tom Curren status
Feb 25, 2020
One solution is to send you BLM to burn out all your baizou, with you helping. BLM is absolute kryptonite to baizou and judging by the videos half your cops are women anyway so you could fold up the government like a wet blanket. Any violence against BLM will just appear on international news as white people beating black people.

That cop is right. THis is fatal to the credibility of the police.

Reactions: austard

kidfury

Duke status
Oct 14, 2017
Nurse goes to brother's house, finds him unresponsive, does CPR. He dies. He's unvaccinated, she's unvaccinated. She goes to work as usual. They have a pizza party at work. She works with people who screen people to enter the clinic. She becomes symptomatic with Covid. Four people at the pizza party become sick with Covid. They're also unvaccinated. She has now died.

PRCD

Tom Curren status
Feb 25, 2020
White people are basically pathetic now. There were numerous losers of the genetic lottery in that video. Any self-deprecation beats and honest day's labor I guess. Anyways, regarding your problem, do this:
While the baizou are polishing black boots and abasing themselves before them, break into the police station/national guard armory and abscond with the weapons. The key to winning is never try to defend any area. WHen they attack, you retreat...hell just read Sun Tzu.

Reactions: austard

Autoprax

Duke status
Jan 24, 2011
Vagina Point
You should make this into a book.

I would illustrate if for you but I can't draw good.

afoaf

Duke status
Jun 25, 2008
I was laughing at your signature in the book you sent...you made your co-author look really ANGRY!

hahahaha

but, seriously, if you need proof that christanity is a fkn death cult, just look at PRCD's whackadoo worldview where everything is teetering on the edge of full systemic collapse

he'll type two rational paragraphs and then come in at the end with jewish space lasers and baby blood

psychopath

Autoprax

Duke status
Jan 24, 2011
Vagina Point
I taught in China for a week. I was supposed to be there for a month. They kept lying to me and I was calling them out for it, "you can't expect me to do this work if you keep lying to me!"

Then they had the principal come threaten me in the hotel and we almost got in a fist fight. I had the weird thing where my perception of sound changes right before the punches get thrown.

My friend jumped between us in the hotel to break it up.

We went up to our room and I told my friend we are leaving now.

So we jumped in a cab and took a 3 hour drive to the NanJing Airport and flew home.

They sent someone after us but we ditched them and got out of the country.