So we’re bombing muslims in the Middle East again.

PRCD

Tom Curren status
Feb 25, 2020
I have a great grandfather buried in the Spanish-American War cemetery. My family, including me, has served in the US military for over 100 years. We're done. The elites can send their daughters/transgender sons to fight.

potato-nator

Phil Edwards status
Nov 10, 2015
I have a great grandfather buried in the Spanish-American War cemetery. My family, including me, has served in the US military for over 100 years. We're done. The elites can send their daughters/transgender sons to fight.
theres a joke about that.

backs to the wall at the ALAMO - one soldier turns to another and asks -
"Who fired the gay soldiers.?"

mundus

Duke status
Feb 26, 2018
Are you a Trump fan?

$kully

Duke status
Feb 27, 2009

So of all the imperialism and nation building, of all the senseless murder around the world in our country's name, etc. its transgenders in the military that were the breaking point for your family's long legacy of military service?:roflmao::roflmao::roflmao:

afoaf

Duke status
Jun 25, 2008
he's so melodramatic...the sky is literally always falling

kidfury

Duke status
Oct 14, 2017
How do you know you're done?

PRCD

Tom Curren status
Feb 25, 2020
We seem to be doing this for the Sunnis (KSA, Turkey), AIPAC/Israel who have teamed with the Sunnis, and possibly the Chinese. Also, it's a proxy war against russia, Russia! RUSSIA! From my other article:
Twenty years of squandering men, money, and prestige on military engagements that began in George W. Bush’s “War on Terror” have proved to be of little strategic value to the United States. However, deploying Americans to provide security in Middle East killing fields has vastly benefited Beijing. A

In Afghanistan, the large copper, metal, and minerals mines whose security American troops still ostensibly ensure are owned by Chinese companies. And because Afghanistan borders Xinjiang, Xi Jinping is worried that “after the United States pulls troops out of Afghanistan, terrorist organizations positioned on the frontiers of Afghanistan and Pakistan may quickly infiltrate into Central Asia.” In other words, American troops are deployed abroad in places like Afghanistan less to protect American interests than to provide security for China’s Belt and Road Initiative.
I can't see any American interests here, other than for the MIC. There must be no actual power in DC - the politicians all take orders from foreign and corporate masters.