Teachers seem mature and well adjusted.

PRCD

Tom Curren status
Feb 25, 2020

A few comments on physiognomy are in order: 5-head instead of a forehead, crazy eyes, dilated pupils, lack of chin. As one commenter observed:
1631746117477.png
Mad Madame Mim

Another observed:
1631746467303.png
Verdict: the woman has the physiognomy of a witch.

Imagine sending your kid to a place like that. The neighbor kids across the street report daily harassment from the front office in the forms of texts messages warnign them of their exposure to COVID at the public schools. Female teachers harass them about masks slipping during lab class. Keeping masks up causes safety glasses to fog. The kids' father looks really irritated by the whole thing, and CA public schools are in the bottom quintile.

Reactions: Ifallalot

Havoc

Rabbitt Bartholomew status
May 23, 2016
in da hood next to paradise

A few comments on physiognomy are in order: 5-head instead of a forehead, crazy eyes, dilated pupils, lack of chin. As one commenter observed:
View attachment 116348
Mad Madame Mim

Another observed:
View attachment 116350

Imagine sending your kid to a place like that. The neighbor kids across the street report daily harassment from the front office in the forms of texts messages warnign them of their exposure to COVID at the public schools. Female teachers harass them about masks slipping during lab class. Keeping masks up causes safety glasses to fog. The kids' father looks really irritated by the whole thing, and CA public schools are in the bottom quintile.
overpaid and full socialized benefits on the taxpayers dime too!
dark days ahead

Reactions: Ifallalot

Autoprax

Duke status
Jan 24, 2011
Vagina Point
I think the kids like wearing masks. It feels protective to them.

*Why does saying I think the kids like the masks rate me thumbs down from Havoc? :roflmao:

Would it help if I mentioned that I hate masks?

Last edited:
  • Dislike
Reactions: Ifallalot and Havoc

Autoprax

Duke status
Jan 24, 2011
Vagina Point
Were the students assigned any of those assignments?

Is the school pulling the book?

Problem solved.

I think they should just do a book burning.

I do so much taboo humor.

I probably should be arrested.

Last edited:

afoaf

Duke status
Jun 25, 2008

View attachment 116348
Mad Madame Mim

Another observed:
View attachment 116350

for someone who has repeatedly virtue signaled about having his kids surrounded by pederasts at catholic school, one wonders why you continually repost garbage from idiotic social media about k-12 public school....it's like havoc, the childless asperger constantly whinging about teachers.

#SKYISFALLINGLIST

Things that directly portend or cause the end of civilization (California) as we know it....

Bureaucrats that look like witches (physiognomy)
Lack of "piety" in elected officials
Women in Government
College Enrollment
Pfizer
Travel
Psychedelics
Primary Care
HR
The FBI
CA Public Schools
Balkanization of the US
The War Racket
Gascon/Newsome

Autoprax

Duke status
Jan 24, 2011
Vagina Point
for someone who has repeatedly virtue signaled about having his kids surrounded by pederasts at catholic school, one wonders why you continually repost garbage from idiotic social media about k-12 public school....it's like havoc, the childless asperger constantly whinging about teachers.

#SKYISFALLINGLIST

Things that directly portend or cause the end of civilization (California) as we know it....

Women in Government
College Enrollment
Pfizer
Travel
Psychedelics
Primary Care
HR
The FBI
CA Public Schools
Balkanization of the US
The War Racket
Gascon/Newsome
I love that this list exists.

Havoc

Rabbitt Bartholomew status
May 23, 2016
in da hood next to paradise

#SKYISFALLINGLIST

Women in Government
College Enrollment
Pfizer
Travel
Psychedelics
Primary Care
HR
The FBI
CA Public Schools
Balkanization of the US
The War Racket
Gascon/Newsome
I just took ur duma$$ off ignore and see another dumb post lol. bye bye. back u go.

Last edited:

hal9000

Duke status
Jan 30, 2016
Urbana, Illinois

Ifallalot

Duke status
Dec 17, 2008
I think the kids like wearing masks. It feels protective to them.

*Why does saying I think the kids like the masks rate me thumbs down from Havoc? :roflmao:

Would it help if I mentioned that I hate masks?
You're wrong