Search results

1. B

Big picture

Let’s take step back guys I think most here are reasonable people in real life I don’t really know you, but that is my assumption I’m sure we all want what’s best for this country, even if we disagree on what exactly that means now, it is a fact that a very large group of people in this...
  2. B

Does this guy look amused?

3. B

A third scenario

Mounting chaos in the ensuing weeks terrorism coming from both right and left extreme doubt as to election results military comes in to restore order and... just never gives up power not to trump, not Biden, not anyone we’re thinking of right now we are vulnerable to this outcome
  4. B

Are we ready for the social credit scores to commence?

assuming the dem/media/tech alliance pulls this out tech/media consolidating will continue all non doctrinaire content will be purged from existence tech will partner with permanent establishment to monitor everyone (likely already in place-- will just become more obvious) how long until...
  5. B

In which Sir William Casts His Vote for President of the United States of America

Sir: My distaste for Scots- and Irish-men is well known. The very sight of the words on this page conjures the nauseating scent of turnips and cabbage. Imagine my shock upon learning that the current contest for the American presidency is between two such “men.” I have always known America to...
  6. B

Do you really believe Biden is up by 10+%

:roflmao:
  7. B

What will happen if dems lose?

:unsure:
  8. B

Trump is punk rock

Sex Pistols singer John Lydon: 'Of course I'm voting for Trump' https://www.google.com/amp/amp.washingtontimes.com/news/2020/oct/9/sex-pistols-singer-john-lydon-of-course-im-voting-/ :dancing:
  9. B

Sometimes I wonder if there is a limit to how much I could like Oasis, then Noel says THIS

Noel Gallagher says he refuses to wear a ‘pointless’ mask despite UK laws I was going up to Manchester the other week and some guy’s going, ‘Can you put your mask on,’ on the train, ‘because the transport police will get on and fine you a thousand pounds. But you don’t have to put it on if...
  10. B

Turns out, allowing mobs to burn your own city does not qualify for federal disaster aid

:ROFLMAO: https://m.startribune.com/feds-deny-walz-s-request-for-aid-to-rebuild-after-riots/571715162/?fbclid=IwAR2rBFfzstFOy1h4ORU9tpNImwdc5lbTiZwdiz3tfeBUzpyVRp9wI8g1Evo The federal government has denied Gov. Tim Walz’s request for aid to help rebuild and repair Twin Cities structures that...
  11. B

Drum kit advice

I know hal is a drum animal maybe there are some others here my son is starting to take drum lessons. he's 12. he had one lesson already and is very pumped on it and has scheduled 2 more lessons this week. he wants to play rock, which I think is pretty wild as rock is not even on the radio...
  12. B

SUP Foils

There was some guy attempting to ride a SUP foil in waist high semi close out beach break today where I was at I have never seen one of these live before a new level of idiocy I was off with one other guy, me on a fish him on a shortboard and foil guy just posts up between us after watching...
  13. B

NYC cuts $1B from $6B police budget

:ROFLMAO: https://news.google.com/articles/CAIiEE17HYgNSxqW2r1BOIEkcxAqFwgEKg8IACoHCAowjuuKAzCWrzwwloIY?hl=en-US&gl=US&ceid=US%3Aen
  14. B

Are we in a civil war right now?

If so, when did it begin?
  15. B

Is this an example of elites’ use of the racist bogeyman to f average am

The administration plans to rework the H-1B visa program so that the 85,000 visas available in the program each year go to the highest-paid applicants, instead of the current lottery system. In addition, the administration plans to issue rules that make it harder for companies to use the H-1B...
  16. B

Step up logic (not guns)

Basically, is it just take your regular board and add 2-3 inches in length and 1-2 liters in volume (mostly by slightly adding thickness rather than width), maybe round pin tail? does anyone advocate more extreme design changes (eg, increase in rocker, reduce concaves) or do you reject the...
  17. B

Diphtheria,cholera and polio vs coronavirus

Stay safe!!! NYT: Many countries suspended their immunization programs this spring because of fears that they could spread Covid-19. Now doctors worry that other diseases will cause widespread death: Diphtheria in Pakistan, Bangladesh and Nepal; cholera in South Sudan, Cameroon, Mozambique...
  18. B

I’m going out to dinner today

Best of both worlds in action living the dream surf in morning no commute to office out to dinner at night Sorry about all of the death and economic destruction of course Ta!
  19. B

Can anyone articulate the goals of this current movement and how they will be achieved?

It all seems pretty unclear to me to keep the conversation on track let’s assume as a given that racism is bad thank you