Trump is punk rock

Billy Ocean

Duke status
Jan 7, 2017
Every major corporation, all mass media, all giant tech, all world governments, every professor and weenies of all stripes want Biden

why should it be surprising that Johnny rotten says f all that

Billy Ocean

Duke status
Jan 7, 2017
This.

And despite Steve Jones' amazing guitar tone.....they weren't punk. They were a boy band.
This is so revisionist history

those guys were considered dangerous in their time

I guess if you preferred bands who couldn’t even play their instruments maybe you consider them a boy band

Oakleys_N_Zinka

Miki Dora status
Oct 7, 2005
Glen Matlock was the talented one but they kicked him out 'cause he didn't fit the image. Sid Vicious couldn't play a lick.

Reactions: enframed

enframed

Tom Curren status
Apr 11, 2006
Del Boca Vista, Phase III
This is so revisionist history

those guys were considered dangerous in their time

I guess if you preferred bands who couldn’t even play their instruments maybe you consider them a boy band
Ask Malcom McLaren. "Considered?" Dangerous by design.

Lydon has been a free market capitalist since at least "This is not a Love Song." And he's always been a contrarian. Sex Pistols were good music, but Lydon hit his stride with PIL. Brilliant band until 1988 maybe.

"Mr. Lydon’s remark about casting a ballot to reelect the president clashes quite considerably with his earlier comments. “Don’t you dare vote Donald Trump,” he said during a TV appearance in 2015."

The market is doing quite well, so I'm not surprised he changed his tune wrt Trump.