Sometimes I wonder if there is a limit to how much I could like Oasis, then Noel says THIS

Billy Ocean

Duke status
Jan 7, 2017
Noel Gallagher says he refuses to wear a ‘pointless’ mask despite UK laws

I was going up to Manchester the other week and some guy’s going, ‘Can you put your mask on,’ on the train, ‘because the transport police will get on and fine you a thousand pounds. But you don’t have to put it on if you’re eating.’ So I was saying: Oh right, this killer virus that’s sweeping through the train is gonna come and attack me, but see me having a sandwich and go, leave him, he’s having his lunch?
“Why do you have to wear one when you’re having a fucking haircut, but you don’t have to wear one in the pub?” he added.

Random Guy

Duke status
Jan 16, 2002
Noel Gallagher says he refuses to wear a ‘pointless’ mask despite UK laws

I was going up to Manchester the other week and some guy’s going, ‘Can you put your mask on,’ on the train, ‘because the transport police will get on and fine you a thousand pounds. But you don’t have to put it on if you’re eating.’ So I was saying: Oh right, this killer virus that’s sweeping through the train is gonna come and attack me, but see me having a sandwich and go, leave him, he’s having his lunch?
“Why do you have to wear one when you’re having a fucking haircut, but you don’t have to wear one in the pub?” he added.

Hey billy ocean, what’s up man?
cowabunga
rg

Reactions: Billy Ocean

Autoprax

Duke status
Jan 24, 2011
Vagina Point
I said your name three times yesterday!!!

View attachment 97816
I thought of billy this morning, wondered where he was, and thought, he'll be back.

Being from a cold country, he chided me for my love of ice baths but I thought I would tell him he needs to buy a sauna instead. One of those barrel ones like lAIRD HAS

If only I could talk to him again and tell him!

Reactions: Billy Ocean