Does this guy look amused?

Billy Ocean

Duke status
Jan 7, 2017
“Do I have like stupid written on the back of my shirt? I mean come on. We know what this is all about," Thomas said about the confirmation process. "People should just tell the truth: 'This is the wrong black guy; he has to be destroyed.' Just say it. Then now we're at least honest with each other."

Who chaired the senate judiciary committee during this process ??

sirfun

Duke status
Apr 26, 2008
U.S.A.
“Do I have like stupid written on the back of my shirt? I mean come on. We know what this is all about," Thomas said about the confirmation process. "People should just tell the truth: 'This is the wrong black guy; he has to be destroyed.' Just say it. Then now we're at least honest with each other."

Who chaired the senate judiciary committee during this process ??
somebody in the news ?? ) :)

Uberkuque

Gerry Lopez status
Nov 19, 2014
his opinions have broken no new ground on the Court.
Yeah. They’re too far “out there.” Interesting that he won’t soften his stance on many issues so that it ends up no other justice joins him, so he concurs or dissents solo

Billy Ocean

Duke status
Jan 7, 2017
Uh oh

Gorsuch, Kav, and Barrett all were on the Bush legal team in Bush v Gore

which way do you think Alito will go ?? :roflmao:

Last edited:

mundus

Duke status
Feb 26, 2018
As Republicans have control of the Senate it will take REPUBLICAN consent for old Joe to get anyone on the courts. Good luck with that.
Wrong as usual, moron. Senate control depends on 2 runoffs in GA

Billy Ocean

Duke status
Jan 7, 2017
You guys really think scotus will weigh in on the matter of “potus doesn’t like that Biden got more votes than him”?
alito already weighed in

which PA officials ignored

so yeah

also, fraudulent votes aren’t votes

FYI:)