Stab in the dark 2023

teeroi

Miki Dora status
Oct 21, 2007
eastside oahu
So far he’s mentioned that he learned to surf on a cooler lid in every episode. I hope it continues.

It’s like Cliff Kapono being on a webcast and the other commentators mentioning he’s a scientist at least once an hour.
I surfed with Cliff last big south swell. He was riding a self-shaped single fin.

I asked him about his reef projects in Fiji. Said he was going to check on it this summer. Science experiment at a world class surf location. F*cking genius. He must be a scientist. Haha.

waxfoot

Michael Peterson status
Apr 21, 2018
Holy regularfoot detected. First off, there is no such thing as a left closeout. There are lefts, rights, peaks/A-frames, and closeouts.

If it's a left, it's not a closeout. It's a left with an ender - hopefully not bending away out to sea those are buzzkills. I sentence you to a year of El Porto and a year of South Brevard, such that you never commit such blaspheme again. Closeout education camp.

It'd be endless air revos on the lefts that got old. Need straight airs, finners, laybacks, lip line cracks, vert reos...
Dry your eyes.

You can do that with your left hand if you please

ReForest

Michael Peterson status
Oct 7, 2020
Just watched Ep. 3.
Did anyone else think Italo looked good on the DHD? Maybe it was that double barrel... but the board looked good.
I think the CI, Pyzel and Sharp Eye are my favorite so far. But in all honesty, he surfs them all exactly that same :LOL:.

Also, Kolohe's most recent $300k for 4 year contract is pretty crazy considering that big companies aren't throwing money like that around anymore.

ReForest

Michael Peterson status
Oct 7, 2020
He's making $300K over 4 years? or $300K per year for 4 years? Does he get medical and retirement?
$300k per year. Contract is for 4 year term. No medical. Most likely 1099 income.
Sounds pretty high for a professional surfer that has never won a title. Highest ranking was 4th in 2016 and his best result was 2nd place in an event.

Leonardo

Legend (inyourownmind)
Aug 10, 2020
$300k per year. Contract is for 4 year term. No medical. Most likely 1099 income.
Sounds pretty high for a professional surfer that has never won a title. Highest ranking was 4th in 2016 and his best result was 2nd place in an event.
So high for a guy that never won anything and has such an ugly style.

Havoc

Rabbitt Bartholomew status
May 23, 2016
in da hood next to paradise

that's nothing. from what I hear, everyone on the erbb makes $350k plus a year, has a super model wife, and surfs better than chloe.