Roe v Wade - DONE!

plasticbertrand

Duke status
Jan 12, 2009
Speaking of retards. If some whore can't figure out how to make her way to CVS for some Plan B after doing the walk of shame bare footed while sounding like she's walking with wet shoes...she deserves a back alley coathangering.
This coming from a guy who was bragging about semi-raping a woman in front of his army buddies.

Fucking gross.

crustBrother

Kelly Slater status
Apr 23, 2001
Man who sticks around after f*cking and impregnating her is THE BEST kind of man, a father.
And if he does it right, setting the welfare of his family as his number one priority, he will spend the majority of his energy for the rest of his life doing what it takes to make life good for them. It will be harder than he could have ever imagined. Seriously. I don't think anybody would do it they knew how hard it was going to be. But, in the end, the payoff will be greater than he could have ever hoped for.

Except for when sh!t just all goes entirely sideways in the end. Then he just has to be glad that we don't live forever.

:roflmao: :toilet:

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: grapedrink

VonMeister

Duke status
Apr 26, 2013
JOE BIDENS RAPE FINGER
I'll kiss a girl after I shoot a load in her mouth.

I try not to be a fuzzy fucker.
Some women are shocked that men aren't indifferent to this practice. I had a girlfriend when I was in my late teens early 20's and I was like...what the fuck are you doing and she couldn't believe I wouldn't let her kiss me afterwards.

Bayview

Billy Hamilton status
Dec 21, 2009
NJ
This rounds out this weeks shift of opinion from leftists.

1. Suddenly men and women are different.

2. Islamophobia.

3. It’s ok to call Clarence Thomas a nigger.

4. Women go on a sex strike so as to not get pregnant, illustrating that if you don’t have sex you don‘t get pregnant.
#3 is wrong. It’s my niggaaaaaaaaaaaaaa.

homeboy is doin it tight.

Autoprax

Duke status
Jan 24, 2011
Vagina Point
I know a handful of people who are quite vocally anti-abortion. They all have one thing in common........They are all female. I wonder what the left's explanation would be for why females might be anti-abortion given the way they always frame the issue?
Some women are stupid, the same way you are a guy and you are stupid.

Some women hate other women.

I just realized you are like a really really stupid woman. :roflmao: :trout:

Autoprax

Duke status
Jan 24, 2011
Vagina Point
This rounds out this weeks shift of opinion from leftists.

1. Suddenly men and women are different.

2. Islamophobia.

3. It’s ok to call Clarence Thomas a nigger.

4. Women go on a sex strike so as to not get pregnant, illustrating that if you don’t have sex you don‘t get pregnant.
You should teach a "how to construct straw men" to the fetuses at your Baby BJJ Fetus Self Defense Seminars.

Duffy LaCoronilla

Duke status
Apr 27, 2016
I know a handful of people who are quite vocally anti-abortion. They all have one thing in common........They are all female. I wonder what the left's explanation would be for why females might be anti-abortion given the way they always frame the issue?
My wife isn’t vocal about it. She just thinks it‘s barbaric.