Roe v Wade - DONE!

abalone

Michael Peterson status
Jan 16, 2002
Because there’s nothing in the constitution about abortion or privacy.
While brilliant, the Founding Fathers were racist, misogynistic, patriarchal, slaveholding white supremacists who fervently believed the only individuals capable of voting were white, male, landed gentry. Females were property of their fathers or their husbands, and PoC were owned by white supremacists as slaves.

The recent Supreme Court vote is not progress; "giving" the choice to states to decide is ludicrous, once again keeping those on the lower end of the economic spectrum down down down, unable to magically travel to another state should they and their doctor determine that abortion would be the best option <for whatever reason>. Just move if you don't like the politics in your own state? So easy, says those holding their entitled, white supremacy card.

Truth is, we are devolving as a country.

Duffy LaCoronilla

Duke status
Apr 27, 2016
While brilliant, the Founding Fathers were racist, misogynistic, patriarchal, slaveholding white supremacists who fervently believed the only individuals capable of voting were white, male, landed gentry. Females were property of their fathers or their husbands, and PoC were owned by white supremacists as slaves.
You seem upset.

The recent Supreme Court vote is not progress; "giving" the choice to states to decide is ludicrous, once again keeping those on the lower end of the economic spectrum down down down, unable to magically travel to another state should they and their doctor determine that abortion would be the best option <for whatever reason>. Just move if you don't like the politics in your own state? So easy, says those holding their entitled, white supremacy card.

Truth is, we are devolving as a country.
Congress along with the president can pass a law legalizing abortion nationwide. They could do it tomorrow.

Why aren’t they?

• Dislike
Reactions: Random Guy

Duffy LaCoronilla

Duke status
Apr 27, 2016
And there’s your solution.

I seriously don’t understand why people are so riled up about this.

Steps to avoiding back alley coat hanger abortion…

1. Don’t have penis inside vagina sex.

2. If you can‘t do #1 then use contraception.

3. If you can’t do that then you’re an idiot and if you get preggo go to step #5.

4. If contraception fails…

5. Take a morning after pill.

6. Have the baby and give it up for adoption (millions of couples are waiting for kids as I write this).

7. Get an abortion in a state that will let you.

8. Become a parent.

If all of that is too hard for you then when you’re done shoving that coat hanger into your front hole take it out and shove it in your eye, you fuckking moran.

manbearpig

Duke status
May 11, 2009
in the bathroom
And there’s your solution.

I seriously don’t understand why people are so riled up about this.

Steps to avoiding back alley coat hanger abortion…

1. Don’t have penis inside vagina sex.

2. If you can‘t do #1 then use contraception.

3. If you can’t do that then you’re an idiot and if you get preggo go to step #5.

4. If contraception fails…

5. Take a morning after pill.

6. Have the baby and give it up for adoption (millions of couples are waiting for kids as I write this).

7. Get an abortion in a state that will let you.

8. Become a parent.

If all of that is too hard for you then when you’re done shoving that coat hanger into your front hole take it out and shove it in your eye, you fuckking moran.
You really think it’s that simple don’t you?

abalone

Michael Peterson status
Jan 16, 2002
It's time for the onus of unwanted pregnancy to fall on males. In states that make it a felony to obtain an abortion, the male should receive the felony. Keeping the child? The impregnator needs to open an account with $300,000 up front, since that's the approximate cost of raising a child until 18. He is, after all, 50% responsible for fertilization. (Often much more, given coerced sex and rape.)

This is a reach given civil rights issues, but I’ve always felt that at birth, males should have a “Y” valve inserted that directs eventual sperm ejaculate elsewhere. That way, males won’t have the ability to impregnate a female until he decides it’s time to be a father, not just a sperm donor. We need more scientists creating male birth control that is a viable, automatic option for men. None of this on-off/in-out business they view as not manly enough.

Time for men to step up.

afoaf

Duke status
Jun 25, 2008
It's time for the onus of unwanted pregnancy to fall on males. In states that make it a felony to obtain an abortion, the male should receive the felony. Keeping the child? The impregnator needs to open an account with $300,000 up front, since that's the approximate cost of raising a child until 18. He is, after all, 50% responsible for fertilization. (Often much more, given coerced sex and rape.)

This is a reach given civil rights issues, but I’ve always felt that at birth, males should have a “Y” valve inserted that directs eventual sperm ejaculate elsewhere. That way, males won’t have the ability to impregnate a female until he decides it’s time to be a father, not just a sperm donor. We need more scientists creating male birth control that is a viable, automatic option for men. None of this on-off/in-out business they view as not manly enough.

Time for men to step up.
in my invention you control the valve with an app on your phone....

Autoprax

Duke status
Jan 24, 2011
Vagina Point

Time for men to step up.
You are acting like this isn't about men trying to control women.

• Love
Reactions: Sharkbiscuit

Autoprax

Duke status
Jan 24, 2011
Vagina Point
Further, I wonder if such data says anything about the fetus surviving the death of the mom.
Have you heard of Duffy's Baby BJJ training?

We might change it to Fetus BJJ training but we like the the original because of the catchy alliteration.

But basically, we train the fetus to fend of attacks from the aborting mother.

When the fetus survives and the mother dies, it's a good bet the fetus knew Baby BJJ.