Roe v Wade - DONE!

Kento

Duke status
Jan 11, 2002
The Bar
And don't forget from OC either.

Oceanside has been a long-time refuge for me from the crowds.

Always waves but very, very tide fickle when it comes to quality of waves.

crustBrother

Kelly Slater status
Apr 23, 2001
i rented an office for the summer down in the basement at TenTen a few years ago

oside has changed a little bit since the 70's

kinda cool this was still there

1656445008960.png

Last edited:
Reactions: hal9000 and Havoc

Sharkbiscuit

Duke status
Aug 6, 2003
Jacksonville Beach
Still waiting to hear how conservatards plan to shut down abortion by mail.
They're going to ban the pills?

Zuckerberg's on board.

On Monday, an AP reporter tested how the company would respond to a similar post on Facebook, writing: "If you send me your address, I will mail you abortion pills."

The post was removed within one minute.

The Facebook account was immediately put on a "warning" status for the post, which Facebook said violated its standards on "guns, animals and other regulated goods."

Yet, when the AP reporter made the same exact post but swapped out the words "abortion pills" for "a gun," the post remained untouched. A post with the same exact offer to mail "weed" was also left up and not considered a violation.

Marijuana is illegal under federal law and it is illegal to send it through the mail.

Abortion pills, however, can legally be obtained through the mail after an online consultation from prescribers who have undergone certification and training.

Reactions: Aruka

Autoprax

Duke status
Jan 24, 2011
Vagina Point
The reason that joke doesn't work is abortions are not mandatory and the Supreme Court just made it a lot more expensive to get a safe abortion.

Why are right wingers so bad at humor?

Reactions: plasticbertrand

plasticbertrand

Duke status
Jan 12, 2009
The reason that joke doesn't work is abortions are not mandatory and the Supreme Court just made it a lot more expensive to get a safe abortion.

Why are right wingers so bad at humor?
Also, cartoons are supposed to work without explaining the joke by writing an essay.

The actual cartoon would not make any sense without all the words.
Not that it makes sense anyway.

Feeble will feeble.

Autoprax

Duke status
Jan 24, 2011
Vagina Point
Also, cartoons are supposed to work without explaining the joke by writing an essay.

The actual cartoon would not make any sense without all the words.
Not that it makes sense anyway.

Feeble will feeble.
Satire should hit at some truth.

What's the truth here?

The person who created the cartoon is stupid or intentionally mischaracterizing to bait?

Autoprax

Duke status
Jan 24, 2011
Vagina Point
I feel like I am the King of Oceanside.

I know I'm not. But that is how I feel.

When people park by my house to surf, I always imagine saying "Go home, kook!"

I never do.

They might beat me up.

When I imaging saying it, it makes me laugh.

That seems like a song.

hammies

Duke status
Apr 8, 2006
Satire should hit at some truth.

What's the truth here?

The person who created the cartoon is stupid or intentionally mischaracterizing to bait?
There's probably a little bit of truth to that cartoon. If I was the CFO of a company I would at the very least take a stab at running the numbers to see if it's likely a net cost or net savings. Although I seriously doubt that is the driving force behind any of those policies.

Autoprax

Duke status
Jan 24, 2011
Vagina Point
There's probably a little bit of truth to that cartoon. If I was the CFO of a company I would at the very least take a stab at running the numbers to see if it's likely a net cost or net savings. Although I seriously doubt that is the driving force behind any of those policies.
Making the corps the target of satire for doing the right thing because it benefits them is an odd take on this fucked up situation.

Thanks you

sussle

Rabbitt Bartholomew status
Oct 11, 2009
at the end of the day, you're going to end up with a bunch of states that most people don't want to live in, work in, and or do business in. c'est la vie.