Roe v Wade - DONE!

casa_mugrienta

Duke status
Apr 13, 2008
Petak Island
This is a reach given civil rights issues, but I’ve always felt that at birth, males should have a “Y” valve inserted that directs eventual sperm ejaculate elsewhere. That way, males won’t have the ability to impregnate a female until he decides it’s time to be a father, not just a sperm donor. We need more scientists creating male birth control that is a viable, automatic option for men. None of this on-off/in-out business they view as not manly enough.

Time for men to step up.
I agree.

I've always avoided cumming in chicks as much as possible.

I've never understood how guys can't hold their load - I mean, when you feel it coming on just pull out and pop.

Most women seem to love stroking a guy off onto their t!ts.

Plenty of swallowers out their too and plenty of chicks like you to pop on their face (never understood that one but whatever makes her happy when she's providing a the handiwork:shrug:)

VonMeister

Duke status
Apr 26, 2013
JOE BIDENS RAPE FINGER
Speaking of retards. If some whore can't figure out how to make her way to CVS for some Plan B after doing the walk of shame bare footed while sounding like she's walking with wet shoes...she deserves a back alley coathangering.

Autoprax

Duke status
Jan 24, 2011
Vagina Point
Take a look at the makeup of the court that ruled on RvW in ‘73…
Not all dudes want to dominate women.

It's just the dudes who do got into power to assert.

Amy is just a woman hating kunt.

That is why this round of women haters let her be on the team.

I can only guess the Right thinks the ensuring chaos will work to their advanatege.

Or they are just dumb.

Reactions: Sharkbiscuit

abalone

Michael Peterson status
Jan 16, 2002
Speaking of retards. If some whore can't figure out how to make her way to CVS for some Plan B after doing the walk of shame bare footed while sounding like she's walking with wet shoes...she deserves a back alley coathangering.
If some horny asshat can't figure out how to A) keep his sperm out of her cooch, and B) keep clean of STDs, then said asshat needs to raise the child. Or give her $300,000.

casa_mugrienta

Duke status
Apr 13, 2008
Petak Island
If some horny asshat can't figure out how to A) keep his sperm out of her cooch, and B) keep clean of STDs, then said asshat needs to raise the child. Or give her $300,000.
Or just f*ck her in the ass.

Chicks these days love anal.

What's with the whole 300K figure?

Where are you getting that number?

Seems way low.

Also, a lot of chicks these days are like, "I don't need no man."

Do these chicks that say they don't need no man still get 300K?

Isn't having a father around worth more than 300K?

• Dislike
Reactions: plasticbertrand

abalone

Michael Peterson status
Jan 16, 2002
Man who sticks around after f*cking and impregnating her is THE BEST kind of man, a father. Should be a requirement, but too many are worthless and in those cases, she's better off without. Otherwise, YES!

casa_mugrienta

Duke status
Apr 13, 2008
Petak Island
Man who sticks around after f*cking and impregnating her is THE BEST kind of man, a father. Should be a requirement, but too many are worthless and in those cases, she's better off without. Otherwise, YES!
So we're back down to faulty character assessment AGAIN.

I've been preaching about this for a long time.

A lot women could use a few lessons in this regard.

And a lot of guys could use a few lessons too (see all the guys here who have knowingly been burned by women).

Look at all the guys here who claim they love fucking what they call "crazy chicks".

When I was sowing my oats and I encountered a crazy chick I ran the other direction because I knew getting involved with them sexually could mean a figurative life sentence (baby, etc) with someone crazy.

Duffy LaCoronilla

Duke status
Apr 27, 2016
Not all dudes want to dominate women.

It's just the dudes who do got into power to assert.

Amy is just a woman hating kunt.

That is why this round of women haters let her be on the team.

I can only guess the Right thinks the ensuring chaos will work to their advanatege.

Or they are just dumb.
You still think this is about women…

• Dislike
Reactions: Random Guy