Roe v Wade - DONE!

plasticbertrand

Duke status
Jan 12, 2009
I know a handful of people who are quite vocally anti-abortion. They all have one thing in common........They are all female. I wonder what the left's explanation would be for why females might be anti-abortion given the way they always frame the issue?
Yet most of those who are calling for reproductive rights are also women. :poke:

And two out three women justices voted to uphold RvW. :poke:

Funny how that works.

Sharkbiscuit

Duke status
Aug 6, 2003
Jacksonville Beach
  • Haha
Reactions: hammies

abalone

Michael Peterson status
Jan 16, 2002
I know a handful of people who are quite vocally anti-abortion. They all have one thing in common........They are all female. I wonder what the left's explanation would be for why females might be anti-abortion given the way they always frame the issue?
I believe the word you're looking for is CHOICE. It's perfectly fine to choose NOT to have an abortion.

Kento

Duke status
Jan 11, 2002
The Bar
Doesn't Florida also have one of the highest abortion rates in the country?

Imagine the level of madness and depravity if all those fetuses were carried to term.

Sharkbiscuit

Duke status
Aug 6, 2003
Jacksonville Beach

Imagine the level of madness and depravity if all those fetuses were carried to term.
Florida is 4th and Georgia is 5th. Illinois, DC, and New York are pretty high as well. California was not rated.

I am assuming a shitload of women in SC/TN/Western NC/Northern AL/Northern MS are going to Atlanta, and women in Southern MS/Southern AL/Southern GA are going to Pensacola/Tallahassee/Jacksonville.

Kento

Duke status
Jan 11, 2002
The Bar
Florida is 4th and Georgia is 5th. Illinois, DC, and New York are pretty high as well. California was not rated.

I am assuming a shitload of women in SC/TN/Western NC/Northern AL/Northern MS are going to Atlanta, and women in Southern MS/Southern AL/Southern GA are going to Pensacola/Tallahassee/Jacksonville.

Must suck for the people without means of transportation.

Sharkbiscuit

Duke status
Aug 6, 2003
Jacksonville Beach
View attachment 132612

is this a ped or is this a tele-evangelist?

or is it Chuck Morse - republican senator from NH?
He looks like he works on the hardware side of military electronics, desperately wants Russia to overrun Ukraine because Russians have a homophobic tendency, and disagrees with grapedrink's posts because what does grapedrink do for work again?

• Love
Reactions: Woke AF

Mr Doof

Duke status
Jan 23, 2002
San Francisco, CA

Study about legal abort and crime (click me).

In 20 yrs or so, I guess we'll have more conclusive evidence about this theory.

Blurb:

Donohue and Levitt (2001) presented evidence that the legalization of abortion in the early 1970s played an important role in the crime drop of the 1990s. That paper concluded with a strong out-of-sample prediction regarding the next two decades: “When a steady state is reached roughly twenty years from now, the impact of abortion will be roughly twice as great as the impact felt so far. Our results suggest that all else equal, legalized abortion will account for persistent declines of 1% a year in crime over the next two decades.”