Patagucci

manbearpig

Duke status
May 11, 2009
in the bathroom
Or just find “the guy” on the island who knows the Malloys, and knows when and how the reefs work out there. It’s like 1785 on the Aran Islands. As soon as they see a coffin bag coming off the ferry and into a horse buggy, I’m willing to bet “the guy” is at our Inn, within the hour
Mythical quest sounds way better

Reactions: Subway

slipped_disc

Billy Hamilton status
Jun 27, 2019
I guess we can't all agree that it's cool that Yvonn donated billions to the environment... but at least we can all agree that Dan Malloy is the man, right??

Last edited:

Subway

Administrator
Staff member
Dec 31, 2008
LBNY
It’s still a mythical quest, I’m rolling sight unseen into a small chain of islands off the storm swept west coast of Ireland. With only the vaguest references to “some crazy reefs out there”. Oh and they don’t have cars and they make really nice sweaters.

the islands have pre Christian religious sites. That’s mythical kind of

let’s just say “the guy” will make my mythical quest more colorful, authentic, and with a bit of Irish luck, more surf filled

Reactions: manbearpig

slipped_disc

Billy Hamilton status
Jun 27, 2019
It’s still a mythical quest, I’m rolling sight unseen into a small chain of islands off the storm swept west coast of Ireland. With only the vaguest references to “some crazy reefs out there”. Oh and they don’t have cars and they make really nice sweaters.

let’s just say “the guy” will make my mythical quest more colorful, authentic, and with a bit of Irish luck, more surf filled
Sounds like the ingredients of an amazing trip.

_____

Phil Edwards status
Sep 17, 2012
My wife got put on their sh!t list for returning 3 or 4 raincoats that the Gore-Tex started flaking off and a couple of back packs with rusted zippers. They said no more returns for her.
My Patagonia stuff wouldn‘t fit in the frame of 1 pic but it was all 40-50% off. A pair of $600+ fishing waders (tags still on) flew off my car and they hooked me up with a replacement. I’ve got a nice raincoat that’s deteriorating and will see if I get poo-listed. I have only a select list of stuff of theirs I buy but it’s top notch, including road trip food (Provisions)

Duffy LaCoronilla

Duke status
Apr 27, 2016
I guess we can't all agree that it's cool that Yvonn donated billions to the environment... but at least we can all agree that Dan Malloy is the man, right??
He didn’t donate billions. 3 billion is the valuation of the company. He’s donating profits. “As much as” 100 million a year.

Chocki

Phil Edwards status
Feb 18, 2007
Planet Earth

slipped_disc

Billy Hamilton status
Jun 27, 2019
He didn’t donate billions. 3 billion is the valuation of the company. He’s donating profits. “As much as” 100 million a year.
Duffy, if I didn't know any better I'd swear you were a bot engineered for the sole purpose of picking at all the minute details of an incredible story. You're right, he didn't donate billions. He donated billions in the form of one asset.

ghostshaper

Phil Edwards status
Jan 22, 2005
On the first page didn't someone link an article from some lawyer saying that they can't write any of this donation off?

If you have hundreds of millions in the bank, how much more do you need?

I hated my Patagucci suit. Worst neck rash ever. Poor design w/ seam on the back of my spine. They gave me a full refund.

Love my jacket. I bought 2. Dog ate one and the liner flaked off on the other. Gave me a new one. Liner flaked again and got a new one. This has been over 10 years, and I was told the new liner will never flake. Worth the extra price, if they continue to warranty their products.

2 friends of mine got vibed by Yvonne on the beach at Drake's b/c they brought a friend. Told them they can't bring friends there.

_____

Phil Edwards status
Sep 17, 2012
lots of patagucc hate, what are the alternatives? Quik, bong, rei?

jkb

Tom Curren status
Feb 22, 2005
Central California
how about a few years back the two guys that prone paddled from bc to baja. their story about winding up miles offshore when traversing the columbia rivermouth is gnarly.

coastguard was like rescue??? we'll send out a recovery craft if you dont make the otherside in a couple days
Yeah, they made a documentary about this called "By Hand", although I never could find it.

Anyone know where to get it?

Reactions: slipped_disc