*** Official SBD Needs a new Drip Coffee Maker Thread ***

rts265

Phil Edwards status
Oct 19, 2007
Just made an americano. It was delicious. May get rid of bona vita to make room.

Autoprax

Duke status
Jan 24, 2011
Vagina Point
Sorry for your addiction.

I have my vices. I choose them wisely. At least in my mind.
What are your vices?

I'm not being a dick.

Just curious.

I don't have an addictive temperament when it comes to drugs so I can get away with drinking it the morning.

I think I would be sex addict if I could just get laid.

Reactions: TheEl

TheEl

Billy Hamilton status
Oct 31, 2010
You say it like it's a bad thing
Thats just the way I see it. Im the minority. Im ok with that. Look at it this way, replace coffee with X(any variable) and if you spoke that way about X and needed X to get you going and shelled out $$$ for better X and on and on most people would say you had a problem...

for example:
I need sex in the morning and I cant start my day with out sex and fuck it im going to the sex store to pay for it every day a couple times a day and hell Im just gonna go ahead and have sex in the afternoon for that quick pick me up.

I just think most rely too heavily on it. Take some time away from and and see how you feel. Well, at least after you get over the withdrawal.

TheEl

Billy Hamilton status
Oct 31, 2010
What are your vices?

I'm not being a dick.

Just curious.

I don't have an addictive temperament when it comes to drugs so I can get away with drinking it the morning.

I think I would be sex addict if I could just get laid.
Funny, I wrote my last response before I saw this.

Current vices: a weed gummy every night. some dark chocolate every night. running. surfing. I'll go off my rocker if I don't have some form of all of those at least a few times a week.

TheEl

Billy Hamilton status
Oct 31, 2010
Uhhh. no comment.
I see my hypocrisy.

I think coffee fuels the go go go gotta be busy status that most of the workforce celebrates.

I used to smoke a lot of weed. Then tailored it back to a couple times a day. Now I don't smoke at all, just the edibles, in the evening.

I have a new theory about weed. A lot people don't like it bc it of the paranoia it gives them. A lot of people don't like the introspection it comes along with. Once you really start breaking down what it is you are doing and why it may or may not align with a lot of societal values. Maybe thats a good thing. Ive said it before but one of my favorite quotes: “It is no measure of health to be well-adjusted to a sick society.”

Anyways no need take any of this with too much heart. Just a dude talking sh!t on an internet message board.

rts265

Phil Edwards status
Oct 19, 2007
I’ll admit I’m a bit jacked on caffeine right now lol. I didn’t sleep well because I was excited to play with the new toy and had one double shot too many.

• Haha
Reactions: Subway and TheEl

Aruka

Tom Curren status
Feb 23, 2010
PNW
So you went warmer over insulated carafe?
Yeah. No regrets. Keeps the coffe warm but doesn't burn it. 2nd cup is equally as dank as the 1st. My warm feelings towards the moccamaster have only increased as I dial in the grind and amounts.

I feel sorry for sbd drinking pre ground folgers out of his sh1tty ass queasyart coffee maker. What a way to live.

Last edited:

silentbutdeadly

Duke status
Sep 26, 2005
Tower 13
Yeah. No regrets. Keeps the coffe warm but doesn't burn it. 2nd cup is equally as dank as the 1st. My warm feelings towards the moccamaster have only increased as I dial in the grind and amounts.

I feel sorry for sbd drinking pre ground folgers out of his sh1tty ass queasyart coffee maker. What a way to live.
you think you're better than me don't you?

eat stroganoff bimsh