MLB Official thread 2020

20W-50 and blood

Duke status
Feb 4, 2004
SOCAL
Visit site
I could see a fan of any team (but Astros) firing a fastball at Manfred's head next time he steps outside his house or car.

20W50's been distance paddling, got those shoulders all warmed up and sh*t. Get him 5 Steel Reserve tallboys and send him out there. :jamon:
5 steelies and i'll f()cking enforece peaece in the middlefuggine east wtih my bare hands!!!!!!!

ThaDood

Michael Peterson status
Jul 29, 2003
Playa Zen
This season is BS. About to get the plug pulled on it if they don’t get Covid under control. And GD, they adopted girls softball rules for extra innings by putting a runner on 2nd base to start the inning. I can only imagine what Teddy Ballgame would have said about that.
And F it, I’m still an Astro homer ......GD them. I’ll just wear my beloved Biggio Jersey for a while.
I’m not a myopian fan though. They will have to take their medicine when opposing pitchers hit them......anywhere but the head. And yes, Joe Kelly’s suspension was way harsh. I dont think he should have had any suspension.
That being said, it’s time to just hit reset. I would trade Springer and Correa this season. Going to lose Springer anyway might as well restock with young talent. Correa as well, teams will be going after both. Tucker can replace Springer, Move Bregman to short, Gurriel to 3rd, Alvarez on first.
How many more productive years are left with Verlander and Grienk?.....2? Restock with young pitching talent. F it, trade Brantley and get some young talent. I really like Brantley though.

• Haha
Reactions: 20W-50 and blood

ThaDood

Michael Peterson status
Jul 29, 2003
Playa Zen
And to show that I have a sense of humor about the scandal. I started a go fund me acct. for Altuve and Springer. I wonder how long before it gets removed.

Beerbelly

Michael Peterson status
May 14, 2010
Tatis is my fav youngster
All the dipshit doggie fans here are gonna trip on how good the Madres are. Us Giants fans are cool with knowing we’re rebuilding. The madres are the lastros 2.0. A decade of bottom dwelling draft picks plus some great free agent pick ups.

$kully

Duke status
Feb 27, 2009
Yankees have the best record in baseball. Suddenly things feel almost normal again.

racer1

Tom Curren status
Apr 16, 2014
Honolulu, Hawaii
All the dipshit doggie fans here are gonna trip on how good the Madres are. Us Giants fans are cool with knowing we’re rebuilding. The madres are the lastros 2.0. A decade of bottom dwelling draft picks plus some great free agent pick ups.
They're playing great, except for that late game meltdown in SF. Tatis looks destined for the Yankees.

Subway

Administrator
Staff member
Dec 31, 2008
LBNY
does yahtzee fight off the 'Rona?! i'mma have to reevaluate some life choices