MLB Official thread 2020

stringcheese

Miki Dora status
Jun 21, 2017
How in the hell do you support Jacksonville, Denver, and SoCal?! :crazy2:
A kid liked expansion teams, what can I say? Mark Burnell was kinda from Orcutt, and Patrick Roy was the king, so avs and jags were easy to like. Plus those jerseys, in the 90's, when you're like 8 years old....now i like when California teams win, because I live in California. Except San Francisco, because over time I've learned I mostly don't like people from there.

• Haha
Reactions: Ifallalot

Ifallalot

Duke status
Dec 17, 2008
Anyone who wants less baseball isn’t a baseball fan. I wanted the dodgers to lose last night for no other reason than I could have one more day to watch baseball before the off season. If 162 games is too much for you, find something else to do.
Yes!

I wanted a Game 7, and its the saddest feeling to not have any sports to turn on last night

Reactions: cmogenic and $kully

Ifallalot

Duke status
Dec 17, 2008
bs

ever been to an a's game when they are in the hunt? ever been same with the giants?

a's fans are all heart and soul.

giants fans are a bunch of corporate twats and sheep.

fook the giants

if cant be green and gold, it damn well better be dodger blue
I've been to both

This is the standard A's fan garbage who doesn't know an actual Giants fan or maybe is too young to know about the Candlestick days

And even if you leave the corporate fans out of it, my point still stands BECAUSE of that, not in spite of it. The Giants are the big ticket in the Bay Area, the A's are the second fiddle

Ifallalot

Duke status
Dec 17, 2008
How incredibly irresponsible. What was he thinking? Bam him for life. If people behave like that, how will we ever flatten the cur....oh, wait... :rolleyes:
(Honest opinion is glad he joined them, anyone who is "at risk" should be looking out for their own well being at this point, not asking a newly crowned champion to sit alone and separate so that they don't feel bad about the "optics")

As far as baseball goes, how about we keep this 60 game season thing? The other 2/3 of the season is just not necessary or entertaining. This was a good amount of baseball. Hockey and basketball too, fewer games means more meaningful games.
You had me for the first half, not the second

Kento

Duke status
Jan 11, 2002
The Bar
I've been to both

This is the standard A's fan garbage who doesn't know an actual Giants fan or maybe is too young to know about the Candlestick days

And even if you leave the corporate fans out of it, my point still stands BECAUSE of that, not in spite of it. The Giants are the big ticket in the Bay Area, the A's are the second fiddle
Compared to an Oakland Raider game in the Black Hole? GTFO. :roflmao: