Does anyone honestly believe Elizabeth Warren could beat Trumby in 2020? Poll.

Does anyone honestly believe Elizabeth Warren could beat Trumby in 2020?

• Yes She Could Win

• Not A Chance In Hell

Results are only viewable after voting.

GDaddy

Duke status
Jan 17, 2006
Carlsbad
It's the squishy middle - the low engagement voters in those most volatile states - who tip the balance in the national elections. Which party's most nominally committed voters will cross the aisle and which who will choose to not vote at all.

So Warren's challenge will be whether she can capture more of those voters in the general election that Trump. How hard she can run the majority up in the Democratic strongholds is largely irrelevant. She only need to win each state by a simple majority in order to reap those EC votes.

Unless/until we redo the EC the name of the game for the 2020 cycle is voter distribution. Both sides know this and both sides will be or should be acting according;y.

grapedrink

Duke status
May 21, 2011
A Beach
Nothing wrong with exposing hypocrisy, as long as you also make a coherent argument supported by facts, which afoaf did.

It's mind boggling that somebody like GromsDad can call Warren "insincere" while praising Trump two posts later.
If the person you are replying to is a Trump supporter, then no, there's nothing wrong with it. However I have seen those types of replies countless times directed at posters who are moderate to left leaning who dared to levy a criticism at onsomeone on the left. In that context, its dumb.

FWIW, I was not referring to afoaf's post.

everysurfer

Phil Edwards status
Sep 9, 2013
Santa Barbara County
it's a non profit...they have to report these details.

search the document for "chelsea" and you will see her salary is $0

you claimed she had a big salary at the foundation (which, as previously pointed out
has a very high rating from various ratings bureaus), but you have not provided any
citation to substantiate that claim.

also, I'm curious if you voted for Trump, didn't vote for president, or perhaps voted
for a third party candidate....

because NOT voting for Hilary because *criminal* and then voting for trump seems
pretty fucking ironic to me.
I voted for everything down ballot. I refused to vote for president, as my little protest. In California, it didn't matter any way.

And again, you provided a 1 year snapshot. There were news stories to the opposite

mundus

Duke status
Feb 26, 2018
This isn't about character. It's simply the way politicians win in this country with our two party system. The Republicans have to pander to the far right during the primary and then swing back to the center to win the general. The Democrats have to pander to the far left to win the primary and swing back to center to win the general. This has nothing to do with me. It's just the way it is, like it or not.
Trump is far and away the worst person R or D to serve as President.

GDaddy

Duke status
Jan 17, 2006
Carlsbad
For better or worse we've already established that character isn't the thing. The political right is going to live to regert (sic) that decision.

Reactions: Ifallalot

mundus

Duke status
Feb 26, 2018
Is being a shady New Yorker really worse than someone who will send thousands to die? I'm being serious here
Lying, cheating and using his office for personal profit on a scale of morality is way worse, we will see if Trump gets any of our soldiers killed. Shady? the man is a straight up criminal who has managed to evade justice with his wealth. Trumps family have been criminals since they first step foot in this country.

Ifallalot

Duke status
Dec 17, 2008
Lying, cheating and using his office for personal profit on a scale of morality is way worse, we will see if Trump gets any of our soldiers killed. Shady? the man is a straight up criminal who has managed to evade justice with his wealth. Trumps family have been criminals since they first step foot in this country.
Back to our regularly scheduled program of not taking you seriously

• Haha
Reactions: FecalFace

mundus

Duke status
Feb 26, 2018
Back to our regularly scheduled program of not taking you seriously
Still no response, just drivel. You have a big problem with Iraq war right? Then you go ahead and support an even worse version of Republican, you truly need help! I was a middle of road voter until the Iraq war and then vowed never to vote R again, you on the other had got red pilled, joined proud bois and jumped right into cult 45, like I said get help!

Ifallalot

Duke status
Dec 17, 2008
Still no response, just drivel. You have a big problem with Iraq war right? Then you go ahead and support an even worse version of Republican, you truly need help! I was a middle of road voter until the Iraq war and then vowed never to vote R again, you on the other had got red pilled, joined proud bois and jumped right into cult 45, like I said get help!
You were of voting age during the Iraq War? That is truly shocking

mundus

Duke status
Feb 26, 2018
And you and your ilk put him in office. Thanks dummy.
Suure we made his voters angry, stupid and gullible? Wah, those mean libruls made me vote for criminal conman, wah! All this time I thought conservatives were about personal responsibility?

Last edited: