Does anyone honestly believe Elizabeth Warren could beat Trumby in 2020? Poll.

Does anyone honestly believe Elizabeth Warren could beat Trumby in 2020?

• Yes She Could Win

• Not A Chance In Hell

Results are only viewable after voting.

Ifallalot

Duke status
Dec 17, 2008
You actually judge a candidate by the tone of their voice? Sad.

And you she comes off as insincere? And Trump???? Forehead slap.

My main concern with her "plans" is how do you pay for them? Her reply is always to squeeze the top 2%. If she can demonstrate that their pockets are really that deep, then I say squeeze them! I know I'm not I that tier.
1. The top 2% don't have deep pockets at all. Average nationwide is only $206,000
2. The vast majority of voters do judge candidates on mundane things like voice tone, looks, and other intangibles like "likability". Denying that's the case is simply ignorant

everysurfer

Phil Edwards status
Sep 9, 2013
Santa Barbara County
Since you seem reasonable and not a brainwashed rube lets discuss this, first some examples of Hillary's corruption and criminality? Knowing what you know now are the Clintons more corrupt and criminal than the Trumps? In my view Hillary is no more corrupt than any lifelong politician, if any of them were investigated like the Clintons the same or worse would turn up. Since the right could not get old Bill she became the victim of 30 year propaganda war to turn her into Satan, the shame is too many Americans bought the Republican con.
I don't accept the "more corrupt than " argument. She was too corrupt to earn my vote. That is my bottom line..

Examples are 1) Private server; a conscious attempt to subvert record keeping laws. 2) Clinton foundation, where Chelsea earned a large salary, but a small amount was given to charity. The foundation donation was at the same time she was Secretary of State. Her emoluments are just as corrupt as Trump.
3) Her dishonest attacks against a "vast right wing conspiracy" while she knew her husband was guilty. 4) Receiving debate questions in advance.

Those are at the top of my head at 6 in the morning. I'm sure there are more.

mundus

Duke status
Feb 26, 2018
I don't accept the "more corrupt than " argument. She was too corrupt to earn my vote. That is my bottom line..

Examples are 1) Private server; a conscious attempt to subvert record keeping laws. 2) Clinton foundation, where Chelsea earned a large salary, but a small amount was given to charity. The foundation donation was at the same time she was Secretary of State. Her emoluments are just as corrupt as Trump.
3) Her dishonest attacks against a "vast right wing conspiracy" while she knew her husband was guilty. 4) Receiving debate questions in advance.

Those are at the top of my head at 6 in the morning. I'm sure there are more.
Well, I guess we have to agree to disagree, to even bring up the foundation stuff is absurd considering Trump using his charity as a slush fund and screwing cancer kids. And I hate to break it to you there are levels of corruption.

everysurfer

Phil Edwards status
Sep 9, 2013
Santa Barbara County
Well, I guess we have to agree to disagree, to even bring up the foundation stuff is absurd considering Trump using his charity as a slush fund and screwing cancer kids. And I hate to break it to you there are levels of corruption.
Now you are sounding like GromsDad, making excuses for your team.

"Bringing up the foundation is stuff is absurd"? Because tRump steals more?By the measure of success, Clinton may be more corrupt than tRump. Clinton actually makes money on her crimes. Without tax returns, all of tRump's actions may actually be a net loss, if you consider how much money he looses in his real businesses.

mundus

Duke status
Feb 26, 2018
Now you are sounding like GromsDad, making excuses for your team.

"Bringing up the foundation is stuff is absurd"? Because tRump steals more?By the measure of success, Clinton may be more corrupt than tRump. Clinton actually makes money on her crimes. Without tax returns, all of tRump's actions may actually be a net loss, if you consider how much money he looses in his real businesses.
Dude, you were trained to accept every accusation against Hillary, if anybody is sounding like Gromsdad it is you.

• Haha
Reactions: Ifallalot

mundus

Duke status
Feb 26, 2018
Seriously, "trained to accept"?

Every point I made is well documented.
Suuure, the Republicans tried every dirty trick in the book to get Hillary for something and came up empty. A member on the Benghazzi investigation admitted it was all an attempt to hurt Hillary chances. of course the shameless Republicans had no problem using the death of Americans for a political hitjob.

everysurfer

Phil Edwards status
Sep 9, 2013
Santa Barbara County
Suuure, the Republicans tried every dirty trick in the book to get Hillary for something and came up empty. A member on the Benghazzi investigation admitted it was all an attempt to hurt Hillary chances. of course the shameless Republicans had no problem using the death of Americans for a political hitjob.
Why did you just ignore every corrupt act that I mentioned, and then bring up Benghazi? Straw man much?

mundus

Duke status
Feb 26, 2018
Why did you just ignore every corrupt act that I mentioned, and then bring up Benghazi? Straw man much?
How come she has never been indicted for anything with the best and brightest in the R party gunning for her? Answer it was all politics, to deny there was organized right wing attacks on Hillary is once again absurd. The Clinton foundation is top rated, the Trump charity got shutdown for fraud. Sad to say you are just as brainwashed as Gromsdad.

Reactions: kidfury

mundus

Duke status
Feb 26, 2018
Reactions: kidfury