Does anyone honestly believe Elizabeth Warren could beat Trumby in 2020? Poll.

Does anyone honestly believe Elizabeth Warren could beat Trumby in 2020?

• Yes She Could Win

• Not A Chance In Hell

Results are only viewable after voting.

everysurfer

Phil Edwards status
Sep 9, 2013
Santa Barbara County
The private server thing was done before by the Bush administration and it wasn't a crime then either. So you went from screeching about Hillary's obvious criminality and now the best you can come up with is "But her emails". You have been brainwashed to think Hillary is the antichrist and no fats can changer your mind.
Screeching? I thought you asked for an intelligent debate as to why Hillary was the only Democratic nominee who could have lost to an imbecile like tRump.

You failed at your own quest.

mundus

Duke status
Feb 26, 2018
Screeching? I thought you asked for an intelligent debate as to why Hillary was the only Democratic nominee who could have lost to an imbecile like tRump.

You failed at your own quest.
I obviously overestimated you are just as brainwashed as cult 45. One more time why is Hillary a criminal?

hammies

Duke status
Apr 8, 2006
Getting those "moderate" Repub votes was key in getting Obama elected (twice), and Clinton elected (twice). Heck, even Jimmy Carter, too. All three of those guys would now be considered quaintly conservative in the modern Democratic party.

mundus

Duke status
Feb 26, 2018
Stop being stupid. It doesn't look good on you.

If you have to argue by constantly putting words in my mouth, YOU look bad, not me.

Just because I think Hillary is a criminal does not mean I don't think tRump is a criminal too
Every one of your points was debunked yet you still cling to the programmed Hillary hate, just as brainwashed as any Trumptard, such a disappointment.

everysurfer

Phil Edwards status
Sep 9, 2013
Santa Barbara County
Every one of your points was debunked yet you still cling to the programmed Hillary hate, just as brainwashed as any Trumptard, such a disappointment.
Yea, like she didn't have a private server.
Or she only deleted yoga routines, and Chelsea wedding plans. And Donna Brazil didn't admit giving debate questions in advance.

I'm soooo sorry I disappoint you.

mundus

Duke status
Feb 26, 2018
Yea, like she didn't have a private server.
Or she only deleted yoga routines, and Chelsea wedding plans. And Donna Brazil didn't admit giving debate questions in advance.

I'm soooo sorry I disappoint you.
None of that is a crime, just admit you have no basis to call her criminal, a shady political operator I will agree with.