Does anyone honestly believe Elizabeth Warren could beat Trumby in 2020? Poll.

Does anyone honestly believe Elizabeth Warren could beat Trumby in 2020?

• Yes She Could Win

• Not A Chance In Hell

Results are only viewable after voting.

afoaf

Duke status
Jun 25, 2008
That would be entertaining. The more she talks though the fewer votes she'll get. In my humble opinion she doesn't come off very well when she speaks. She better avoid debates at all costs if she gets the nomination.
she would crush that stupid sack of turds with her mind.

if she can form a populist platform that speaks to the middle (class), she could win.

personally, I find her to be the only viable candidate currently afield.

GromsDad

Duke status
Jan 21, 2014
West of the Atlantic. East of the ICW.
she would crush that stupid sack of turds with her mind.

if she can form a populist platform that speaks to the middle (class), she could win.

personally, I find her to be the only viable candidate currently afield.
I doubt he ability to communicate in a manner that draws voters rather than repel them. I've heard her described called "America's Mother In Law" and that's exactly how she comes off. When she speaks it makes you want to cringe.

FecalFace

Duke status
Nov 21, 2008
The Californias
I doubt he ability to communicate in a manner that draws voters rather than repel them. I've heard her described called "America's Mother In Law" and that's exactly how she comes off. When she speaks it makes you want to cringe.
Wow, really.

If pocahontas makes you cringe, what feelz do you have when you listen to the bubbling, illiterate, orange moron?

Genuinely curious.

grapedrink

Duke status
May 21, 2011
A Beach
If she does not allow herself to get trolled into playing a stinking game with a skunk, Warren would destroy Trump in a debate. Trump is great at trolling, but that's all he knows. Trump has no ability to discuss actual issues, which is why he plays to the Jerry Springer crowd who eat that poop up.

studog

Duke status
Jan 15, 2003
CA
If she does not allow herself to get trolled into playing a stinking game with a skunk, Warren would destroy Trump in a debate. Trump is great at trolling, but that's all he knows. Trump has no ability to discuss actual issues, which is why he plays to the Jerry Springer crowd who eat that poop up.
Cheeto takes the bait EVERY time. It's not him, it's the rubes that believe his stupid nicknames

grapedrink

Duke status
May 21, 2011
A Beach
Cheeto takes the bait EVERY time. It's not him, it's the rubes that believe his stupid nicknames
I agree, although the Jerry Springer crowd doesn't seem to notice and/or care. They just enjoy the sh!tshow.

Warren allowed herself to get trolled hard with the Pocahantas deal. Like I said, you can't win a stinking contest with a skunk.