Does anyone honestly believe Elizabeth Warren could beat Trumby in 2020? Poll.

Does anyone honestly believe Elizabeth Warren could beat Trumby in 2020?

• Yes She Could Win

• Not A Chance In Hell

Results are only viewable after voting.

hal9000

Duke status
Jan 30, 2016
Urbana, Illinois
How much far left change can she even make?

The system is too powerful.

The best we could hope for is some semi competent civil servant appointments.

That's kind of what I'm saying. Wouldn't she be more likely to win people over if she played the role of moderate dem?

mundus

Duke status
Feb 26, 2018
Don't be dumb, and don't put words in my mouth.

Try explaining away why she set up a private server in the first place.

Use free thinking sometimes.
The private server thing was done before by the Bush administration and it wasn't a crime then either. So you went from screeching about Hillary's obvious criminality and now the best you can come up with is "But her emails". You have been brainwashed to think Hillary is the antichrist and no fats can changer your mind.

Phi1

Phil Edwards status
May 21, 2002
Hell Cajon, Ca
The private server thing was done before by the Bush administration and it wasn't a crime then either. So you went from screeching about Hillary's obvious criminality and now the best you can come up with is "But her emails". You have been brainwashed to think Hillary is the antichrist and no fats can changer your mind.
I think it was Colon Powell that used Gmail or Hotmail for gov't work but didn't set up his own server.

I think Hillz excuse was that she set up the private server to use BlackBerry to conduct official business.

GDaddy

Duke status
Jan 17, 2006
Carlsbad
It's not too late to open an obstruction investigation on HRC and her cronies. Gotta treat her equally.

(j/k)

GDaddy

Duke status
Jan 17, 2006
Carlsbad
We haven't had an obstruction investigation yet, so such a report doesn't exist. In that situation there are members of the Obama Administration - possibly including Pres. Obama himself - who may be implicated. You kewl with following up on that?

afoaf

Duke status
Jun 25, 2008
We haven't had an obstruction investigation yet, so such a report doesn't exist. In that situation there are members of the Obama Administration - possibly including Pres. Obama himself - who may be implicated. You kewl with following up on that?
YES

afoaf

Duke status
Jun 25, 2008
the point is the standard should apply equally, regardless of party
affiliation.

and, I would argue, it's not a waste of time...otherwise you set a bad
precedent for politicians going forward.

either the law matters or it doesn't.

I, for one, think obstruction is a serious offense, particularly when
committed by people entrusted to serve the public good.

Last edited: