Search results

1. Aquaman2

Trump as an Antichrist per Bible Verses

He will come in his own name and be accepted - John 5:43 He has the mouth of a lion – Rev. 13:2 He is arrogant, shall exalt himself above others – Daniel 8:25 He is extremely boastful with a “mouth speaking great things” – Daniel 7:8 He will throw truth to the ground. – Daniel 8:12 (30,000...
  2. Aquaman2

The Cult of Trump

Steve Hassan does a thorough job of explaining the complex of the Trump Cult. Did anyone get invited into a cult? When I was in college, I was sitting alone on a grassy lawn outside the CSULA Art department, when I was approached by a couple of cute Asian girls and a guy who said he was from...
  3. Aquaman2

Christian Nationalists Forward March

Today’s reading come from a founding father of Christianity, St. Paul “The Apostle to the Gentiles.” He is among the top 5 authors of the New Testament, and he lived from 5AD to 65AD. Augustus was emperor when Paul was born. When Paul was 9, Augustus died and Tiberius became emperor, ruling...
  4. Aquaman2

FBI informant charged for lying about the Bidens

"Alexander Smirnov, 43, was charged with two counts of making a false statement and creating a false and fictitious record for information he fed the FBI. Smirnov, who is described in the indictment as an FBI informant beginning in 2010, was arrested Wednesday at the Harry Reid International...
  5. Aquaman2

What is an insurrection?

From different dictionaries: "an act or instance of rising in revolt, rebellion, or resistance against civil authority or an established government" Jan 6 was only an ACT of rising in revolt, but for years leading up to Jan 6 Trump was involved in it, and continues to act by election denial...
  6. Aquaman2

"You must REALLY hate her."

“Did you ever think that she actually appointed YOU, Tim? And think of it…you’re the senator from her state, but she endorsed ME. You must REALLY hate her.” Emphasis was on the word "really." Trump turned away from Scott and to the audience he says, “No, it’s a shame.” Scott stepped up to...
  7. Aquaman2

Wetsuits with a lower leg zipper

Has anyone ever seen this? A wetsuit with a lower leg zipper would make it a lot easier to remove your wetsuit.
  8. Aquaman2

Helping Ukraine...but FIRST the Southern Border

As you know, Trump and Mike Johnson are on Putin's side. They don't want to help Ukraine. They say "Before we send weapons to Ukraine, FIRST Biden needs to..." jump thru a series of hoops to fix the southern border, which they don't want to fix, they are vague as to what they expect, so they...
  9. Aquaman2

Jan 6 was NOT an insurrection

It was just a riot. It was only an exclamation point on Trump's election denial, which began long before Jan 6, and continues to this day, as he denies the 2020 election results. Remember that Trump claimed Obama stole his election from Romney? For many years Trump made it clear he would deny...
  10. Aquaman2

Duplantis new WR 20'5" in pole vault in September 2023

Pole vault is like surfing, among the most interesting athletic endeavors. Both use fiberglass/resin for their tools. The run up to the pit is like paddling into a wave. Planting the pole and clearing the bar are comparable to popping up. The ride is the easy part, just like falling back to...
  11. Aquaman2

When will Eric Trump prove he donated emoluments to US Treasury?

Why aren't dems reacting to Eric Trump's claim? "What a joke! All foreign government profits, for stays at our hotels and other properties while my father was in office, were voluntarily donated to the United States Treasury," "Eric Trump responded to a new report that his father, Donald...
  12. Aquaman2

Trump: "You see how others are treated, that are so bad and so evil..."

This is what Trump plans for his enemies. The Capitol police are physically abused by his mob for being "so bad and so evil" for defending Trump's enemies INSIDE the Capitol! So much respect for law enforcement, who are "so bad and so evil." Earlier he said "Move the fucking mags, let my...
  13. Aquaman2

Hawaii Nov 24th Big Friday

Waimea Buoy early Friday 11-24-23: 20 feet at 20 seconds from 310 degrees Ian Walsh about Jaws: “The morning was a little wonky — it seemed like there was a lot of reverb, there wasn’t a ruler-edge, defined takeoff. It could’ve been residual bump from a pretty solid north swell we’d had the...
  14. Aquaman2

Penn Jillette's Precognition of Trump

This video of Penn talking about Trump is 10 years old. He says these things 3 years before Trump even ran for office. He says Trump is interesting in a number of ways. Penn says many nice things about Trump and his kids. At about 1:20 into this video he says something almost like a...
  15. Aquaman2

Trevian Kutti wants of F up somebody's life

“There’s a woman (Freeman) sitting somewhere who knows this whole thing is a lie,” Kutti reportedly said. “Who knows I never did anything to her. Who knows I never. Who knows she begged me for help. There’s a woman sitting somewhere who knows that I’m going to f**k her whole life up when this is...
  16. Aquaman2

Biggest Wave Ever Surfed

According to the Guinness Book or World Records and the WSL, Sebastian Steudtner is credited with an 86 footer at Nazare on 10-29-2020. I just discovered this article about the ride that took 18 months to verify thru photo-analysis. Does anyone disagree with this height estimate? The experts...
  17. Aquaman2

Speaker Mike Johnson, Biblical Literalist

Not only does he believe the literal Genesis, but worked on the "Ark Encounter" in Kentucky, which has dinosaurs on the Ark. I suppose they gathered dino eggs just before the flood? Perfect for the MAGA alternate reality. "Before arriving in Washington less than a decade ago, House Speaker...
  18. Aquaman2

The Right, Triple-Lipped Monster

These are heavy scenes, but skip forward to minute 5:36 for The Heavy. Mick Corbett MADE IT! Move over Teahupoo and Shipsterns, introducing The Triple-Lipped Right.
  19. Aquaman2

***Official Strange, Dark, and Mysterious Thread***

Let's hear any of your strange, true stories in a few paragraphs. I've seen maybe 100 Youtubes by "Mr.Ballen" Jon Allen, the X Navy SEAL. He takes stories from a compilation by David Paulides "Missing 411" documented stories, and tells them in a short 10-minute version. There are thousands...