The Cult of Trump

Aquaman2

Michael Peterson status
Apr 17, 2008
Socal
fineartamerica.com
Steve Hassan does a thorough job of explaining the complex of the Trump Cult. Did anyone get invited into a cult? When I was in college, I was sitting alone on a grassy lawn outside the CSULA Art department, when I was approached by a couple of cute Asian girls and a guy who said he was from Germany. These were Moonies, members of the Unification Church. They invited me to a FREE dinner, and they said there would be "people from all over the world" there. Why would I not want to go? I went because I figured there were hot chicks involved so why not? At the dinner they invited me to stay for a weekend, so I went home and got my sleeping bag and joined them for the weekend. After an intense two days of lectures, I lost interest and never went back again.

The author of several books, including "The Cult of Trump" was sucked into the Unification Church. He went ALL IN and became a member and then a LEADER. His story, and his deprogramming, is very interesting to me. It tells much about the cult of Trump.

"Dr. Steven Hassan is a licensed mental health professional and recognized expert on cults. His book, The Cult of Trump, examines how Trump has built a base with fanatical devotion. Dr. Hassan correctly predicted that there would be violence after the 2020 election if Trump did not win."

Here is an excerpt from this Youtube:

"The people following Trump see him as a king Cyrus figure, not a prophet. He is a sinful king that God supposedly uses. Putin is at the top of puppeteers of the Cult of Trump. Trump is a weapon of a foreign adversary to usurp America. Putin has an agenda. The Soviet Union fell and Putin is committed to helping America fall. Putin has used religious right activists at great psychological advantage because of our ignorance of the fact that psychological warfare is being waged on us. Michael Flynn and Steve Bannon are part of this. It is warfare aimed at causing confusion, uncertainty, doubt, overwhelming people, attacking experts, attacking science, attacking institutions. Because if you disorient people enough, they are going to be responsive to certainty of an authority figure who says “Trust me, I’m going to make America great again.”

Less than 10 years later I did get sucked into a cult called Ananda Marga. Anyone ever hear of that? Again, a couple of hot Asian chicks that I worked with, invited me to a FREE dinner. This one was more interesting, and totally new to me. They were devotees of a Calcutta guru named Anandamurti. At the yoga house I met many interesting people and a number of hot chicks. One guy was an engineer who worked on the Space Shuttle. They were mostly Filipino because this was a group from the Philippines. I actually met my wife there and we are still together after 40 years. We don't participate in weekly gatherings but several past members are still family friends.
Ananda Marga - Wikipedia

"The basis of Ananda Marga practice is covered by a set of rules called the 'Sixteen Points' that guide the practitioner on both spiritual and social aspects. It consist of yoga asanas, mudras, bandhas, pranayama, self-massage and two specific dances, kaos'ikii and tandava. Lacto-vegetarian diet and fasting are also included as a fundamental part of yogic practice. The goal of Ananda Marga is "self-realization and the welfare of all".

Last edited:

Pico

Duke status
Aug 20, 2010
SUP Nation
I used to have this guy from the Bronx working for me. This guy could talk his ass out of a Jelly Bean flavor guess contest at Gay Ski Week. He was amazing. Customers either loved or hated him so much I was often fielding calls or replying to Yelps with serious complaints about him. The neighboring stores hated him. I hated him. I went batshit crazy a minimum of once a month screaming at him over the phone. My wife would make me leave the property for fear our neighbors would think I was killing them. This guys number$ were off the charts. He kept my store alive while I was trying to secure important accounts. I had essentially sold my soul to the devil. His double talk could keep a conversation going. He would make up words on the fly to bridge gaps in his reasoning and do flapping speed talk. If you didnt respond with a sale… and some people bought just to get the fuck out of the store…he would follow you down the street haranguing you for wasting his time. I finally fired him for the forth and final time for good reason. Life went on as I had secured my money accounts. A year later I realized I had not flown off the handle and yelled at somebody for a year.

Its known in sales that often the best sales people require the most forgiveness and monitoring because the second you turn your head they are fucking you somehow. Otta control technique.

Reactions: Aquaman2