Penn Jillette's Precognition of Trump

Aquaman2

Michael Peterson status
Apr 17, 2008
Socal
fineartamerica.com
This video of Penn talking about Trump is 10 years old. He says these things 3 years before Trump even ran for office. He says Trump is interesting in a number of ways. Penn says many nice things about Trump and his kids. At about 1:20 into this video he says something almost like a prophecy.

"Trump has moved into the arts. He is obviously real estate and business, but he moved into the arts. He's become a performer. He is a TV star. I think it is a good role.

I disagree with Donald's politics very, very much, although I agree with some of them.

He was wrong on the [Obama] birther stuff, although that was an ok question to ask. When that question was answered he probably should have dropped it. I'm respectful of his opinions on politics,
but I don't think he should have shown disrespect to the way our elections work. A wonderful thing about a bloodless coup is the fact that we accept that voting works. There was no evidence of cheating on the part of Obama. My guy, Gary Johnson lost by a lot. But Obama won. He just did.

One thing about Trump that's interesting is he lives in a rarified atmosphere where he doesn't get feedback, not enough people rolling their eyes at him. It's a danger more in show business than with wealth.

Trump has wonderful children.

....I disagree with Trump a lot, but I like him. I want to see what it's like for someone to live like Scrooge McDuck. There's a lot to learn from that."

Yes, there was a lot to learn by having Trump as president for ONE term.

Last edited: