Does anyone honestly believe Elizabeth Warren could beat Trumby in 2020? Poll.

Does anyone honestly believe Elizabeth Warren could beat Trumby in 2020?

• Yes She Could Win

• Not A Chance In Hell

Results are only viewable after voting.

Autoprax

Duke status
Jan 24, 2011
Vagina Point
She already comes off as insincere though. Coaching will make that worse. Just like that time someone coached her to have a beer on a live video chat.
Right.

Coaching doesn't work.

That is why they don't have coaches in any high stakes activities.

GWS_2

Miki Dora status
Aug 3, 2019
Elizabeth Warren was a registered Republican in the past, voting Republican and supporting the party until sometime in 1996.

If she gets the nomination she will probably swing back right again, rediscovering her Republican roots and capturing party moderates on both sides as well as independents. She can win this.

Reactions: bird.LA

hal9000

Duke status
Jan 30, 2016
Urbana, Illinois
Elizabeth Warren was a registered Republican in the past, voting Republican and supporting the party until sometime in 1996.

If she gets the nomination she will probably swing back right again, rediscovering her Republican roots and capturing party moderates on both sides as well as independents. She can win this.

I’m a little surprised she doesn’t play up the moderate or semi-conservative angle.

everysurfer

Phil Edwards status
Sep 9, 2013
Santa Barbara County

Ifallalot

Duke status
Dec 17, 2008
Why did you just ignore every corrupt act that I mentioned, and then bring up Benghazi? Straw man much?
Because all he can do is screech affirmations about his own beliefs.

" A lie told once remains a lie, a lie told a thousand times becomes Truth" Trump and the Republican party have mastered the Goebbels technique,
Hilarious that you bring up this quote

GWS_2

Miki Dora status
Aug 3, 2019
I’m a little surprised she doesn’t play up the moderate or semi-conservative angle.
Oh she will. As soon as she wins/if she wins the nomination she will shift right for the win.

God knows what her actual opinions are. She's going to tell us what she has to in order to secure the win.

This is politics in America. You win the primary telling one set of lies and the general telling a different set of lies.

Then it's status quo.

Reactions: Phi1

GDaddy

Duke status
Jan 17, 2006
Carlsbad
Some Warren voters will be actively voting against Trump and his supporters, as opposed to actively voting for Warren.

It doesn't seem likely to me that there will be that many voters who actually dislike Warren on the personal basis enough to vote for Trump as the lesser evil. I don't know but I would guess there are more voters who will actively vote against her brand of progressive politics than will vote against her as an individual.

FecalFace

Duke status
Nov 21, 2008
The Californias
Oh she will. As soon as she wins/if she wins the nomination she will shift right for the win.

God knows what her actual opinions are. She's going to tell us what she has to in order to secure the win.

This is politics in America. You win the primary telling one set of lies and the general telling a different set of lies.

Then it's status quo.
You are a poor judge of character.

• Haha
Reactions: grapedrink

afoaf

Duke status
Jun 25, 2008
I didn't see the line where Chelsea worked for free. I did see the salaries of 6.5 million, not including fund raising salaries.

And that was just 1 years snapshot.
it's a non profit...they have to report these details.

search the document for "chelsea" and you will see her salary is $0

you claimed she had a big salary at the foundation (which, as previously pointed out
has a very high rating from various ratings bureaus), but you have not provided any
citation to substantiate that claim.

also, I'm curious if you voted for Trump, didn't vote for president, or perhaps voted
for a third party candidate....

because NOT voting for Hilary because *criminal* and then voting for trump seems
pretty fucking ironic to me.

afoaf

Duke status
Jun 25, 2008
I think wiping out student debt is a non-starter for warren.

free community college is already being implemented at the state
and county levels....tuitions are not high at CCs anywho, but wiping
out debt is going to create as many if not more "no" votes than "yes"
votes.

grapedrink

Duke status
May 21, 2011
A Beach
Friggin hilarious how any criticism of any democrat results in "BUH TRUMP" in response from so many here. Like clockwork. Not to say that the criticism is not deserved, because it often is, but Trump's idiocy and criticism does not cancel out the actions of his opposition.

Team sports dotards.

Reactions: Ifallalot

GWS_2

Miki Dora status
Aug 3, 2019
You are a poor judge of character.
This isn't about character. It's simply the way politicians win in this country with our two party system. The Republicans have to pander to the far right during the primary and then swing back to the center to win the general. The Democrats have to pander to the far left to win the primary and swing back to center to win the general. This has nothing to do with me. It's just the way it is, like it or not.

grapedrink

Duke status
May 21, 2011
A Beach
I think wiping out student debt is a non-starter for warren.

free community college is already being implemented at the state
and county levels....tuitions are not high at CCs anywho, but wiping
out debt is going to create as many if not more "no" votes than "yes"
votes.
People who actually paid off their loans will be pissed. Unless you plan on throwing them a bonus, it won't go over well. I'd be all for interest forgiveness and elimination of the private banking element that is making money off it.

The only way to really fix the problem is for the government to stop guaranteeing these loans.

Autoprax

Duke status
Jan 24, 2011
Vagina Point
Don't wipe out debt.

Wipe out the interest on the debt.

Mr Monopoly Banker doesn't need to make money on your student loan.

And no "free college."

Afordable with low interest loans

DUH!

Reactions: Phi1 and Ifallalot

Ifallalot

Duke status
Dec 17, 2008
Don't wipe out debt.

Wipe out the interest on the debt.

Mr Monopoly Banker doesn't need to make money on your student loan.

And no "free college."

Afordable with low interest loans

DUH!
That just makes too much sense without anything for anyone to scream about

FecalFace

Duke status
Nov 21, 2008
The Californias
This isn't about character. It's simply the way politicians win in this country with our two party system. The Republicans have to pander to the far right during the primary and then swing back to the center to win the general. The Democrats have to pander to the far left to win the primary and swing back to center to win the general. This has nothing to do with me. It's just the way it is, like it or not.
You said this:

"God knows what her actual opinions are. She's going to tell us what she has to in order to secure the win.

This is politics in America. You win the primary telling one set of lies and the general telling a different set of lies."

I think to imply that you don't know what her actual opinions are and that she's lying, makes you a poor judge of character.

Think of her platform what you might, she is one of the two candidates on the democrat side who are clearly ethical and whose views come from an honest place.

That's probably why the usual dickwads call her "shrill".
It's what happens when you speak with conviction and not just read the script.

FecalFace

Duke status
Nov 21, 2008
The Californias
Friggin hilarious how any criticism of any democrat results in "BUH TRUMP" in response from so many here. Like clockwork. Not to say that the criticism is not deserved, because it often is, but Trump's idiocy and criticism does not cancel out the actions of his opposition.

Team sports dotards.
Nothing wrong with exposing hypocrisy, as long as you also make a coherent argument supported by facts, which afoaf did.

It's mind boggling that somebody like GromsDad can call Warren "insincere" while praising Trump two posts later.