Vaccine Passports. Constitutional or Not?

afoaf

Duke status
Jun 25, 2008
Are you suggesting that, the experimental medicinal product they are injecting people with, the masks, and staying home aren't productive countermeasures?
your reading comprehension is consistently poor

mundus

Duke status
Feb 26, 2018
Dr Drew with the race baiting, cannot blame him, All the easy money is on the right.

Ifallalot

Duke status
Dec 17, 2008
Follow-up question. Was that a national syndicated program or just purely a KROQ thing?

And for the record, no one gets to mock my 90s era quiver ever again. :shameonyou: :monkey:
Nationally syndicated

It used to come on Live 105 in the Bay Area and was on one of those SD FM channels even when I lived there

plasticbertrand

Duke status
Jan 12, 2009
We know how much you hate responsibility and self reliance. You prefer to keep people down by calling them victims :trout:
What your parents didn't teach you is that when you live in a society, responsibility is not only towards self but also towards others.

Narcissism is cancer. You're stage IV

And funny you should talk about victimhood, since you and your buddy think your "suffering" (wearing a mask) is comparable to those of "Nazi-era Jews".
:roflmao:

• Haha
Reactions: Ifallalot

grapedrink

Duke status
May 21, 2011
A Beach
And funny you should talk about victimhood, since you and your buddy think your "suffering" (wearing a mask) is comparable to those of "Nazi-era Jews".
Strawman and conflation, again. I never made that comparison.

Funny how you talk so much about societal norms while also being the biggest pathological liar here :trout:

plasticbertrand

Duke status
Jan 12, 2009
Strawman and conflation, again. I never made that comparison.

Funny how you talk so much about societal norms while also being the biggest pathological liar here :trout:
You and ifailalot are two peas in a pod. You love his posts, he loves your posts and you sh!t your diapers over the same trivial issues.
You play a victim here daily.

It's mainly in shape of libertarian toddler temper tantrums.

I FEEEL SHORTCHANGED
1628222112153.gif

Last edited:

kidfury

Duke status
Oct 14, 2017
Dr Drew with the race baiting, cannot blame him, All the easy money is on the right.
"The celebrity doc, a regular guest on Fox News, apologized in April for calling the emerging coronavirus crisis a “press-induced panic” in February. “My early comments about equating coronavirus with influenza were wrong,” he said."

Ifallalot

Duke status
Dec 17, 2008
What your parents didn't teach you is that when you live in a society, responsibility is not only towards self but also towards others.

Narcissism is cancer. You're stage IV

S0ciEthY

• Love
Reactions: grapedrink