Vaccine Passports. Constitutional or Not?

hal9000

Duke status
Jan 30, 2016
Urbana, Illinois
  • Haha
Reactions: $kully

Autoprax

Duke status
Jan 24, 2011
Vagina Point
No, I was copying my original question, its also saved in the word generator thing my phone does.

At this point no, I think this delta narrative will get people to take it. Maybe some will but most people are probably not getting it for other reasons other than it being unapproved. That's just another reason. If I'm not mistaken, isn't the Pfizer the only one near approval at this time? I think Moderna just said today their shot will need a booster for the delta, which isn't a good look for people who are hold outs.

I could be wrong and I was simply calling it what it is

Will you reciprocate and answer my question? Even with the incorrect spelling?
What was the question?

grapedrink

Duke status
May 21, 2011
A Beach
Uh no moron. Free market doesn't get to decide who lives and who dies.
That’s not what they’re doing. No business is forcing people to shop there. Those who are at risk should take it upon themselves to prevent themselves from getting sick, especially if they insist on not getting a vaccine.

• Love
Reactions: Ifallalot

Rlacey111

Nep status
Feb 14, 2021
Uh no moron. Free market doesn't get to decide who lives and who dies.

Because free market always chooses death.

As far as free market is concerned: Money > life

This is literally why government exists.

All these simple concepts you're struggling with.

Infuckingsane.

You only like to respond to things you think you can call stupid, dumb, or if you gives you the opportunity to act outraged. To be fair, you're not the only one, but you are by far the worst actor in my book

Rlacey111

Nep status
Feb 14, 2021
What was the question?

The experimental product reduces your chances of becoming seriously ill, if you are at risk of becoming seriously ill , and thats great. But if the virus is still going to spread amongst everyone, shot or no shot, why does someone who is statistically not at risk of becoming seriously ill have to take an experimental medicine?

Autoprax

Duke status
Jan 24, 2011
Vagina Point
The experimental product reduces your chances of becoming seriously ill, if you are at risk of becoming seriously ill , and thats great. But if the virus is still going to spread amongst everyone, shot or no shot, why does someone who is statistically not at risk of becoming seriously ill have to take an experimental medicine?
I think that would be used as an excuse for people who will get sick not to get a shot.

So you have to use a shotgun approach.

What you say makes sense but I don't think we have the ability to execute effectively.

plasticbertrand

Duke status
Jan 12, 2009
That’s not what they’re doing. No business is forcing people to shop there. Those who are at risk should take it upon themselves to prevent themselves from getting sick, especially if they insist on not getting a vaccine.
That's how a libertarian child sees the world.

1628192287581.gif

• Haha
Reactions: grapedrink

plasticbertrand

Duke status
Jan 12, 2009
The rate of transmission is not the same amongst vaccinated and unnvaccinated.

Maybe start there?

Also, the unvaccinated are a burden on the rest of the responsible population.

Rlacey111

Nep status
Feb 14, 2021
I think that would be used as an excuse for people who will get sick not to get a shot.

So you have to use a shotgun approach.

What you say makes sense but I don't think we have the ability to execute effectively.

Thank you

The only way its not effective is if people are ignorant of there own health and the risks. Which there obviously is and there is obviously a portion of the population who don't trust it, which I think it by design, personally. The whole world has seemed out of control and as people say here, in complete clown world mode, turned up to a million. I can't blame people for not trusting the government and big Pharma, can you?

Either way, this thing is going to run its course. The system is collapsing, its obvious if you are honest. Why do I have to put something in my body that I can't get out in an attempt to save it? Its already done

Rlacey111

Nep status
Feb 14, 2021
The rate of transmission is not the same amongst vaccinated and unnvaccinated.

Maybe start there?

Also, the unvaccinated are a burden on the rest of the responsible population.

We already established this shot is not vaccine by definition.

You are making a claim about transmission rate. Look at the cape cod outbreak

In what way would a non-at-risk man or women be any sort of burden on anyone?

Kento

Duke status
Jan 11, 2002
The Bar
The terrorists won on 911. The insanely retarded reaction to it by our government, and the fact we're still suffering through the fallout of most of these reactions, ended any reason to ever trust the Fed, and kickstarted the division that is breaking us now.

Good job W
They watched us defeat the USSR by making them spend a ton on defense while withering from within. Pretty smart of Bid Laden & Co to realize they could beat us the same way. One of our smarter CIA operatives.

On another note, has anyone ever airdropped popcorn onto North Sentinel Island? They deserve some.