Vaccine Passports. Constitutional or Not?

VonMeister

Duke status
Apr 26, 2013
JOE BIDENS RAPE FINGER
Nice evasion.
Im not evading anything. I'm just stating the obvious. Democrats want to prevent minorities from travel, government services, and employment. This after they absolutely destroyed their opportunity for economic mobility by gutting education and employment in American cities along with turning them into crime ridden drug havens. I'm sorry this upsets you. The fact that it does says more about you than it does about me.

kidfury

Duke status
Oct 14, 2017
Im not evading anything. I'm just stating the obvious. Democrats want to prevent minorities from travel, government services, and employment. This after they absolutely destroyed their opportunity for economic mobility by gutting education and employment in American cities along with turning them into crime ridden drug havens. I'm sorry this upsets you. The fact that it does says more about you than it does about me.
? Tons of Democrats are minorities. The Democratic Party is the party of minorities. The Republicans are trying to keep minorities from voting. White Republicans do more drugs, pedophile way more children, collect way more fraudulent workers comp. White Republicans are the dregs of US society. Most of the narcan administered in the US goes to Republican drug abusers, and most of the antibiotics here goes to treat Republica STDs. 2/3rds of the stool softeners used in the US is for constipated Republicans, yet ironically they also consume most of the antidiarrheal medications. The same goes for antifungals. Almost all the full sets of dentures go to Republicans. Republicans account for about 75% of drunk driving arrests and the percentage of illiterate whites in the US is up from 20% in 1983 to 32% in 2020.

Reactions: mundus and hal9000

sirfun

Duke status
Apr 26, 2008
U.S.A.
? Tons of Democrats are minorities. The Democratic Party is the party of
minorities. The Republicans are trying to keep minorities from voting. White Republicans do more drugs, pedophile way more children, collect way more fraudulent workers comp. White Republicans are the dregs of US society. Most of the narcan administered in the US goes to Republican drug abusers, and most of the antibiotics here goes to treat Republica STDs. 2/3rds of the stool softeners used in the US is for constipated Republicans, yet ironically they also consume most of the antidiarrheal medications. The same goes for antifungals. Almost all the full sets of dentures go to Republicans. Republicans account for about 75% of drunk driving arrests and the percentage of illiterate whites in the US is up from 20% in 1983 to 32% in 2020.
:roflmao:

I'm sorry this upsets you. The fact that it does says more about you than it does about me.
:roflmao:

enframed

Tom Curren status
Apr 11, 2006
Del Boca Vista, Phase III
NM, you don't understand. Carry on making assumptions about large swaths of people of color without being racist.

Reactions: hal9000

kidfury

Duke status
Oct 14, 2017
Worth a bump.........
Particularly unconstitutional if it is done by regulatory agencies or executive order rather than the legislative process.
Gromsdad, listen carefully, you have the potential to double your IQ. With this one little trick you could be consistently correct almost 100% of the time. This is the trick -
When you decide to post something, write it down on a piece of paper first. Then, think of how you could express THE OPPOSITE of what you're compelled to say. If you write down , "Water is dry, like desert sand," then think of the opposite of that (e.g. "water is wet, like rain, or like the ocean") and you'll be right... ALMOST EVERY TIME. Try it. You'll be pleased with the results and your true brilliance will shine, like a cloud moving away from the sun!

afoaf

Duke status
Jun 25, 2008
I love that GromsDad started a thread to discussion constitutional matters

lol

GromsDad

Duke status
Jan 21, 2014
West of the Atlantic. East of the ICW.
Thanks for bumping this old thread to the top. Heard today that just 10% of Philadelphia's police officers and 25% of its firefighters have complied with the city's Vax demands and they are backing off of a planned mandate.