Vaccine Passports. Constitutional or Not?

Ifallalot

Duke status
Dec 17, 2008
Not to change the topic, but do you think people will take the shot when it's FDA approved?

I don't.
Hell no

The shot is a totem at this point. Why comply with anything after the year and a half of societal destruction? Why trust entities that have done everything possible to foster mistrust over the last couple centuries, especially this century we're living in now?

The terrorists won on 911. The insanely retarded reaction to it by our government, and the fact we're still suffering through the fallout of most of these reactions, ended any reason to ever trust the Fed, and kickstarted the division that is breaking us now.

Good job W

Reactions: Rlacey111

plasticbertrand

Duke status
Jan 12, 2009
But I thought that the vaccine doesn’t prevent transmission :unsure: So unvaccinated people should be excluded from public because they are mostly a danger to themselves :unsure:
:roflmao:
Who said that vaccine prevents transmission?

Unvaccinated people are danger to other unvaccinated people.
Unvaccinated people help spread the virus faster and to more people.
Unvaccinated people help create variants.

By now, a child would understand, but not you.

Reactions: hal9000

hal9000

Duke status
Jan 30, 2016
Urbana, Illinois
Hell no

The shot is a totem at this point. Why comply with anything after the year and a half of societal destruction? Why trust entities that have done everything possible to foster mistrust over the last couple centuries, especially this century we're living in now?

The terrorists won on 911. The insanely retarded reaction to it by our government, and the fact we're still suffering through the fallout of most of these reactions, ended any reason to ever trust the Fed, and kickstarted the division that is breaking us now.

Good job W
tell us about all the badass power moves you make in life where you don’t comply with the rules

Reactions: Waterlogged05

plasticbertrand

Duke status
Jan 12, 2009
"These are people who didn’t and don’t want to die. They simply thought there was no way they would.
To them, COVID was a virus of the big city and those who live there, of old people, or persons with multiple pre-existing conditions (of which they didn’t believe their cholesterol-lined arteries and COPD qualified as examples).
It was only killing the weak.
And they were strong — cowboy strong, to be precise, or at least Sturgis motorcycle ridin’ strong.
High on a delusional mix of rugged individualism, toxic masculine bravado, pseudoscientific faith in vitamin supplements, and a belief that God would pull them through, they were convinced they were safe.
Only others were at risk — the less good people.
The ones who don’t do CrossFit, or go to a megachurch, or better still, a CrossFit in a megachurch.
The ones who don’t settle for the “power of positive thinking,” like FOX host Jesse Watters, who insisted that’s all he would need should he become infected.
The ones who place their faith in science rather than a Bible study group.
And for people like that? Who cares? To the right, those people don’t count.
Indifference to the suffering of others is why Trump’s minions wouldn’t mask. They didn’t care that they might infect people, despite being asymptomatic.
When you would tell them repeatedly that wearing a mask was less for the wearer than for others, they shrugged. If other folks are at risk, they should stay home and let the rest of us get back to the gym, the hairdresser, concerts, movies, and tailgate parties before the big game. I mean, this giant foam finger isn’t gonna wave itself.
Their freedom to do as they pleased was more important than other people’s lives.
Suicidal people don’t act or think that way. Homicidal people do."
:love:

Autoprax

Duke status
Jan 24, 2011
Vagina Point
Hell no

Good job W
That is an interesting way to frame this issue. But it doesn't really answer my question. My fault. I should have been more precise:

Do you think those people who said they wouldn't take an experimental shot will get the shot when the FDA approves it?

Last edited:

plasticbertrand

Duke status
Jan 12, 2009
Its really not so simple, you are painting with too broad of a brush that you claim you don't like. Just like every car that goes through a red light doesn't harm someone, the uninoculated don't harm people everytime they walk in a store.

At this point if someone is an at risk person and you aren't taking the proper precautions (shot, mask, avoiding crowds) then that's on them.

I'll ask this again cause it went unanswered..

The expieremental product reduces your chances of becoming seriously ill, if you are at risk of becoming seriously ill , and thats great. But if the virus is still going to spread amongst everyone, shot or no shot, why does someone who is statistically not at risk of becoming seriously ill have to take an expieremental medicine?
So you're okay with people blowing red lights because "they don't harm someone EVERY TIME"?

Who thinks like this?

Oh yeah, you.

This topic exposes dumb like the airplane take off on a conveyor belt.

Ifallalot

Duke status
Dec 17, 2008
That is an interesting way to frame this issue. But it doesn't really answer my question. My fault. I should have been more precise:

Do you think those people who said they wouldn't take an experimental shot will get the shot when the FDA approves it?
No. They are using the "experimental" thing as an excuse

They don't trust the FDA either

Reactions: Rlacey111

Ifallalot

Duke status
Dec 17, 2008

Rlacey111

Nep status
Feb 14, 2021
You used the term more than once. That was why I thought it was intentional and prompted my question.

I don't spell good neither
No, I was copying my original question, its also saved in the word generator thing my phone does.

Not to change the topic, but do you think people will take the shot when it's FDA approved?

I don't.
At this point no, I think this delta narrative will get people to take it. Maybe some will but most people are probably not getting it for other reasons other than it being unapproved. That's just another reason. If I'm not mistaken, isn't the Pfizer the only one near approval at this time? I think Moderna just said today their shot will need a booster for the delta, which isn't a good look for people who are hold outs.

I could be wrong and I was simply calling it what it is

Will you reciprocate and answer my question? Even with the incorrect spelling?

Last edited:

Rlacey111

Nep status
Feb 14, 2021
So you're okay with people blowing red lights because "they don't harm someone EVERY TIME"?

Who thinks like this?

Oh yeah, you.

This topic exposes dumb like the airplane take off on a conveyor belt.
You have a way of twisting words dude. Its like an art form for you

Also could said airplane on the conveyer belt take off if it was in a wind tunnel?

• Love
Reactions: Ifallalot

grapedrink

Duke status
May 21, 2011
A Beach

Ok, so it’s up to businesses to keep unvaxxed from infecting other unvaxxed :unsure: Glad we cleared that up.

Ifallalot

Duke status
Dec 17, 2008

233398283_4356981664366570_5425958327187555301_n.jpg

Rlacey111

Nep status
Feb 14, 2021

The word vaccine implies immunity. Meaning you have anti-bodies, meaning you aren't contagious

Vaccine-

substance used to stimulate the production of antibodies and provide immunity against one or several diseases, prepared from the causative agent of a disease, its products, or a synthetic substitute, treated to act as an antigen without inducing the disease.

There you go again, making broadly painted claims you can't back up at all