The Official OBSF Support Group

Bob Dobbalina

Miki Dora status
Feb 23, 2016
Damn.

My neighbor was claiming that a body was found a month or so back around Rivera as well, but I never saw an article on it.

Reactions: Mr Doof

Mr Doof

Duke status
Jan 23, 2002
San Francisco, CA
1 Amazing sunrise and for a moment, lenticular clouds on Tamalpais ridge.
2 Anyone else paddle out with the laser beams in view...for a moment, was thinking, "Whoa, is that aurora?"
3 Fading swell and some current made it mildly frustrating to stay on the correct side of the peak.

Reactions: tacos

slipped_disc

Billy Hamilton status
Jun 27, 2019
Always funny to watch locals whore themselves out for nothing.

And no, I wasn't going to buy tickets to watch that.
Free? maybe, but doubtful.
Haha. Just watched it. It made me nostalgic for the Sunset. I loved living there. But the video itself was one part sugar-coated storytelling, one-part advertisement for Matty's businesses. Also, Lewis Samuels on a Firewire as a Google employee is an interesting combo.

Last edited:

Bob Dobbalina

Miki Dora status
Feb 23, 2016
Haha. Just watched it. It made me nostalgic for the Sunset. I loved living there. But the video itself was one part sugar-coated storytelling, one-part advertisement for Matty's businesses. Also, Lewis Samuels on a Firewire as a Google employee is an interesting combo.

At least Lopez has something to gain. Him and Andy have done alright with free advertising.

Yewstreet

Legend (inyourownmind)
Nov 8, 2019
Ashton Goggans has lived in SF for 10 years? I thought Stab HQ was in Venice Beach before they gave it up?

tomminator123

OTF status
Dec 22, 2017
Were there waves today? I was stuck in bed w the wuflu. Neighbor said it was firing. Let’s hear some stories!
I surfed this afternoon, it was pretty epic. The paddle was surprisingly easy, I made it out the back unscathed, caught two bombs and called it a day. I counted at least 6 broken boards on the beach, guys were definitely charging out there!