***The Official Mid-Length Thread***

Retropete

Phil Edwards status
Jan 20, 2006
Sunny Coast Qld Australia
Tedious Pete. Not too many waves. Lots of anxious people. Homeschooling. Hometeaching. Profits of doom in woolies refusing to wear masks. But the weather has been nice and i haven't murdered my wife and children so it's all balancing out ok. How about you?
Business is pretty bad due to the fear factor, lack of tourists and cloud of possible lockdowns hanging over us. Wifey and I can't work if there are lockdowns so had our first pfizer jab this week and another end of the month. Been waiting for it to be available. Waves have been so/so.

Reactions: Maz and Bman76

sdsrfr

Phil Edwards status
Jul 13, 2020
San Diego
based on my recent survey (er… trip to the local), the kookiest looking mustached soyboys still prefer wave storms and g-lo’s.

wouldnt mind finding one of these JS twins on the used market for $500 tho. Could see myself on one at around my height.

Reactions: Aruka

Maz

Michael Peterson status
May 18, 2004
Innzid
Business is pretty bad due to the fear factor, lack of tourists and cloud of possible lockdowns hanging over us. Wifey and I can't work if there are lockdowns so had our first pfizer jab this week and another end of the month. Been waiting for it to be available. Waves have been so/so.
All the best to our Aussie cousins. Lockdowns are sh!t to live through (we couldn't even surf).

Reactions: Retropete