The left wants Joe Rogan shut down.

Duffy LaCoronilla

Duke status
Apr 27, 2016
The US was only in WWII for about 4 years... Guess we should have waited for all those 4 year curriculums instead

Also, is the proper response to a shortage to artificially create a larger shortage by firing the people already qualified to do the work?
If this pandemic was a real serious threat you wouldn’t fire healthcare workers, you wouldn’t need to beg people to take the “vaccine” and you wouldn’t need to be bombarded 24/7 with propaganda reminding us we’re in a pandemic.

This should be obvious to everyone.

Also California became the latest state to ALLOW COVID POSITIVE HEALTHCARE WORKERS to go go to work to fill a shortage caused in part by firing perfectly healthy unvaxxed workers.

This is where we‘re at now.

Mr Doof

Duke status
Jan 23, 2002
San Francisco, CA
And we aren’t clogging the healthcare system. Not even close. Never were.
Am not sure if you are talking about current conditions in general or locally or what, but the healthcare system is getting jammed up in some areas and has been in fall of 2021, like Idaho sending patients to Washington.

As for the present, a friend was going to get cataract surgery last week here in SF, but it was canceled due to staff shortages (due to high infection rate among staff).

Reactions: mundus

mundus

Duke status
Feb 26, 2018
Am not sure if you are talking about current conditions in general or locally or what, but the healthcare system is getting jammed up in some areas and has been in fall of 2021, like Idaho sending patients to Washington.

As for the present, a friend was going to get cataract surgery last week here in SF, but it was canceled due to staff shortages (due to high infection rate among staff).
But some nurses somewhere made a Tik Tok!!!!!!

• Love
Reactions: Sharkbiscuit

StuAzole

Duke status
Jan 22, 2016
Really? They never said that if you take the shot you won’t get COVID, you don’t need a mask, you can go back to normal?

Nobody ever told us that?

It was alway “well you’re less likely to die”?

You sure about that?
LOL. The people who don't trust the government are mad the government didn't get it 100% right even though they never trusted them anyway!

I asked above - does it matter what the government says to the people who still haven't taken the shot? I gave you the list of reasons why people don't take it - I've never seen "the messaging wasn't completely clear and correct" as a reason not to take it. I have heard it makes you magnetic though. I've heard Bill Gates is tracking us and trying to kill us bc population control though. I have heard that it makes you infertile though.

Just face it - there's a subset of America that won't take the shot no matter what. Fine. Just say that. I won't take it because I'm afraid of shots. Or I won't take it because I want to see if I get sick from COVID. The relentless "it isn't perfect" argument in the face of overwhelming evidence that the shots significantly reduce severity, hospitalization and chances of death by is silly.

And yes, there may have been times when both the Trump administration and the Biden administration botched the messaging. But the information has always been there - from FDA approval statements to articles discussing what the vaccines do and don't do. It's ironic that the side "doing its research" couldn't find those basics.

Reactions: Hump and afoaf

StuAzole

Duke status
Jan 22, 2016
yes….

And that doesn’t bother me one bit.

Btw, these vaccine mandates that are popping up everywhere are the most blatant example of systemic racism I’ve ever seen.

https://www.cnn.com/2021/08/18/us/black-new-yorkers-low-vaccination-rates/index.html
Fine, and LOL.

Why do you take so much time mangling statistics if you're just ok with the idea that some people just won't take it? We can agree to disagree whether that's smart or helpful, but at least it's an honest position.

Duffy LaCoronilla

Duke status
Apr 27, 2016
Fine, and LOL.

Why do you take so much time mangling statistics if you're just ok with the idea that some people just won't take it? We can agree to disagree whether that's smart or helpful, but at least it's an honest position.
When have I ever said I cared about peoples vax status.

I’ve always said I don’t care if you’re vaxxed or not. I’m just opposed to vax mandates. You can’t eat at (the compliant) restaurants in LA without showing a vax card AND identification.

Data out of Israel shows the Pfizer vax (4 shots) to be essentially worthless for omicron. Just heard on radio that CDC says 99.5% of cases in the US are omicron.

So you need proof of having received a vaccine that doesn’t work on the dominant strain. That’s kind of fuckked up, don’t you think?

Sorry, not gonna do it. And I’m vaxxed.

Natural immunity isn’t even considered.

And I repeat, in California they are telling COVID positive healthcare workers to go to work (vaxxed) because perfectly healthy (unvaxxed) people were fired.

Insanity.

afoaf

Duke status
Jun 25, 2008

I’ve always said I don’t care if you’re vaxxed or not. I’m just opposed to vax mandates. You can’t eat at (the compliant) restaurants in LA without showing a vax card AND identification.

Data out of Israel shows the Pfizer vax (4 shots) to be essentially worthless for omicron. Just heard on radio that CDC says 99.5% of cases in the US are omicron.

So you need proof of having received a vaccine that doesn’t work on the dominant strain. That’s kind of fuckked up, don’t you think?

And I repeat, in California they are telling COVID positive healthcare workers to go to work (vaxxed) because perfectly healthy (unvaxxed) people were fired.

Insanity.

where duffy makes an argument that is refuted by statements previously made by duffy in the very same post...

this guy is next level

StuAzole

Duke status
Jan 22, 2016
Those were the trial endpoints:

By March-April, Fauci and Walensky were saying it reduced infection and transmission to almost nil based on highly-confounded, poor-quality observational studies and models (wishful thinking) . MSM amplified this. By May, Walensky was saying they could no longer prevent infection and transmission (this was to set the stage for a permanent booster program at 9, then 6, then 5 month intervals). They ramped this message with Delta saying you needed a booster or you'll get Delta even though it was obvious Delta evaded vaccine-induced antibodies for wild type. By Omicron, the vaccine-induced antibodies were completely ineffective against infection and transmission and it's now obvious to everyone.
What do you think that study says? Because I read it and it absolutely talks about double-vaxxed people who still contracted COVID.

Duffy LaCoronilla

Duke status
Apr 27, 2016

Hospital ships, makeshift hospitals, converted hotels….

All went unused.

High infected rate among 100% vaccinated population….
…..mmmmmm.

Reactions: Ifallalot

StuAzole

Duke status
Jan 22, 2016

Insanity.
There you go again - it DOES work. It works for its intended purpose, which is to reduce illness, hospitalization and death.

You mention poor messaging, but at this point the messaging is clear and yet you still won't hear it. Weird.