The left wants Joe Rogan shut down.

PRCD

Tom Curren status
Feb 25, 2020
So the letter was signed by a bunch of flunkie science bureaucrats and doctors who don't practice medicine?

As physicians, we bear the arduous weight of a pandemic that has stretched our medical systems to their limits and only stands to be exacerbated by the anti-vaccination sentiment woven into this and other episodes of Rogan’s podcast.”

Paradoxically, the disseminators of this petition are guilty of the very misinformation label that they’ve attached to Rogan. In fact, neither of the two reported co authors of the letter — Jessica Rivera and Ben Rein — possess medical degrees. Rivera holds a master’s degree and Rein is a PhD academic who researches psychiatry.
:ROFLMAO:

The goal seems to be to eliminate any alternatives to regime propaganda. Even if they do this, regime propaganda can never convince more than 50% of a population. That's its saturation point.

StuAzole

Duke status
Jan 22, 2016
Are CNN/WaPo/NBC News timely corrections public record? Or do only I know about them? Does that influence who defamatorily RICO'd the liable salamander?
Public record? You mean found openly and without
So the letter was signed by a bunch of flunkie science bureaucrats and doctors who don't practice medicine?

:ROFLMAO:

The goal seems to be to eliminate any alternatives to regime propaganda. Even if they do this, regime propaganda can never convince more than 50% of a population. That's its saturation point.
trump started the vaccines. Which regime are you talking about?

Duffy LaCoronilla

Duke status
Apr 27, 2016

A fourth dose of the Pfizer-BioNTech vaccine was insufficient to prevent infection with the omicron variant of Covid-19, according to preliminary data from a trial in Israel released Monday.

Autoprax

Duke status
Jan 24, 2011
Vagina Point
But the goal post moved.

Not because anyone wanted them too.

It's a war.

It would have been great if the vaccines stopped infections the variant, but viruses are crafty, but Not clogging up the health care system with fat fucks who refuse to take the jab and have to go on ventilators and die is still good too.

None of this was ever a sure thing.

Why you trying to kick the soccer ball where they goal posts are no more?

Pride?

Cognitive dissonance avoidance?

Why, Duffy?

Why?

grapedrink

Duke status
May 21, 2011
A Beach
But the goal post moved.

Not because anyone wanted them too.

It's a war.

It would have been great if the vaccines stopped infections the variant, but viruses are crafty, but Not clogging up the health care system with fat fucks who refuse to take the jab and have to go on ventilators and die is still good too.

None of this was ever a sure thing.

Why you trying to kick the soccer ball where they goal posts are no more?

Pride?

Cognitive dissonance avoidance?

Why, Duffy?

Why?
Had the messaging from the very beginning been more open and transparent about the shortcomings, then there would not be so much backlash. Most people thought they were getting permanent 99%+ protection. Then again, they kinda needed to talk it up in order to get people to take it, so there's that too.

StuAzole

Duke status
Jan 22, 2016
Had the messaging from the very beginning been more open and transparent about the shortcomings, then there would not be so much backlash. Most people thought they were getting permanent 99%+ protection. Then again, they kinda needed to talk it up in order to get people to take it, so there's that too.
I posted the very first fda emergency use approval the other day. It was clear that there was zero evidence that it stopped transmission. It was always intended to reduce symptoms. Always.

grapedrink

Duke status
May 21, 2011
A Beach
I posted the very first fda emergency use approval the other day. It was clear that there was zero evidence that it stopped transmission. It was always intended to reduce symptoms. Always.
Was that the message that was actually aired out loud, or was that inside a document that nobody outside of the medical community reads?

StuAzole

Duke status
Jan 22, 2016
Was that the message that was actually aired out loud, or was that inside a document that nobody outside of the medical community reads?
Strangely, I understood it. It seems like the only people who didn’t are people who dont want the vax. Maybe Trump should have hired better PR folks.

• Haha
Reactions: grapedrink

PRCD

Tom Curren status
Feb 25, 2020
Those were the trial endpoints:

By March-April, Fauci and Walensky were saying it reduced infection and transmission to almost nil based on highly-confounded, poor-quality observational studies and models (wishful thinking) . MSM amplified this. By May, Walensky was saying they could no longer prevent infection and transmission (this was to set the stage for a permanent booster program at 9, then 6, then 5 month intervals). They ramped this message with Delta saying you needed a booster or you'll get Delta even though it was obvious Delta evaded vaccine-induced antibodies for wild type. By Omicron, the vaccine-induced antibodies were completely ineffective against infection and transmission and it's now obvious to everyone.

Last edited:
  • Love

Autoprax

Duke status
Jan 24, 2011
Vagina Point
I agree they fucked it up.

But I think the oppositional retards would have found something else to be mad about.

I had a feeling it might not work.

Last edited:

PRCD

Tom Curren status
Feb 25, 2020
Strangely, I understood it. It seems like the only people who didn’t are people who dont want the vax. Maybe Trump should have hired better PR folks.
What did you want him to do - run a vaccine promotion campaign after he left office? He along with Scott Gottlieb wanted to start giving the vaccines to the most-vulnerable under a compassionate use license but Eric Topol and a bunch of other influencers wrote the FDA warning them that we HAD TO FINISH THE (phase III) STUDIES. Meanwhile, Kamala, Biden, Cuomo, and Newsom were warning us in September 2021 about hastily-tested vaccines and that they wouldn't take TRUMP'S VACCINES without independent verification. Newsom even said the state of CA would need to test them further. Trump has been promoting them since he left office but he's not exactly given air time.

StuAzole

Duke status
Jan 22, 2016
Those were the trial endpoints:

By March-April, Fauci and Walensky were saying it reduced infection and transmission to almost nil based on highly-confounded, poor-quality observational studies and models (wishful thinking) . MSM amplified this. By May, Walensky was saying they could no longer prevent infection and transmission (this was to set the stage for a permanent booster program). They ramped this message with Delta saying you needed a booster or you'll get Delta even though it was obvious Delta evaded vaccine-induced antibodies for wild type. By Omicron, the vaccine-induced antibodies were completely ineffective against infection and transmission and it's now obvious to everyone.
Or, if you paid attention you saw that the reports were always about reducing symptomatic cases and severe illness.

But honestly, how many people really care if they have an asymptomatic case or no case? The vast majority of hold outs are hold outs for reasons other than that semantic issue.

StuAzole

Duke status
Jan 22, 2016
What did you want him to do - run a vaccine promotion campaign after he left office? He along with Scott Gottlieb wanted to start giving the vaccines to the most-vulnerable under a compassionate use license but Eric Topol and a bunch of other influencers wrote the FDA warning them that we HAD TO FINISH THE (phase III) STUDIES. Meanwhile, Kamala, Biden, Cuomo, and Newsom were warning us in September 2021 about hastily-tested vaccines and that they wouldn't take TRUMP'S VACCINES without independent verification. Newsom even said the state of CA would need to test them further. Trump has been promoting them since he left office but he's not exactly given air time.
Derp.

Lol. Trump was in charge at the formation of America’s rollout. Did Biden change the messaging?

PRCD

Tom Curren status
Feb 25, 2020
Or, if you paid attention you saw that the reports were always about reducing symptomatic cases and severe illness.
No, what I said happened. I have receipts. It was a major (deliberate) messaging failure.

Google works on your end so I won't waste my time trying to prove it to someone so ironypoisoned as you.