The left wants Joe Rogan shut down.

sussle

Rabbitt Bartholomew status
Oct 11, 2009
Let Joe Rogan run free - he is the gift that keeps on giving. his mouth dovetails nicely with my leftist agenda. Thanks to the Joe Rogans of the Wingnut Wurlitzer, Trump is losing hundreds of voters a day to Covid.
By September, the pattern was clear, according to David Leonhardt of The New York Times: Covid death rates were about three times higher in counties that had voted for Donald Trump in 2020./QUOTE] Joe is the gift that keeps on giving. :cheers:

Ifallalot

Duke status
Dec 17, 2008
The funny thing about the Rogan clip when the article contradicted what he said, he said "Well what can you believe?"

What an idiot.

He didn't used to be this stupid.

Like I said, he went crazy when the left came after him.

He should pay someone to fact check his show.

That would be a good way to counter the fact he is ignorant and give out advice to other stupid people
ME DISGREE THEREFORE DUM

Duffy LaCoronilla

Duke status
Apr 27, 2016
But the goal post moved.

Not because anyone wanted them too.

It's a war.

It would have been great if the vaccines stopped infections the variant, but viruses are crafty, but Not clogging up the health care system with fat fucks who refuse to take the jab and have to go on ventilators and die is still good too.

None of this was ever a sure thing.

Why you trying to kick the soccer ball where they goal posts are no more?

Pride?

Cognitive dissonance avoidance?

Why, Duffy?

Why?
Cities, states, employers etc. are requiring people to take a vaccine that we now know doesn’t work on the dominant strain. I’m not kicking the ball where the posts aren’t anymore, I’m pointing out that we are keeping policies based on outdated information.

And we aren’t clogging the healthcare system. Not even close. Never were.

Ifallalot

Duke status
Dec 17, 2008
Yo do realize in your male teen fantasy world you can never be wrong and no one can ever call you out for being wrong, right?

The structures people will construct to avoid cognitive dissonance blows me away. :dancing:
Do you realize how much justification you’re creating simply because you disagree with Rogan?

Talk about fantasy world

the fact you’re using male as a pejorative shows how far gone you are

Autoprax

Duke status
Jan 24, 2011
Vagina Point
Cities, states, employers etc. are requiring people to take a vaccine that we now know doesn’t work on the dominant strain. I’m not kicking the ball where the posts aren’t anymore, I’m pointing out that we are keeping policies based on outdated information.

I agree that the policies need to change.

But in a complex society change comes slow.

What you are really doing is an expression a frustration that societal change won't come fast enough, which is :cry: .

A stoic would say you are suffering due to something outside of your control.

I am doing the same thing, in that I am frustrated by the society to take advantage of the fact that America is rich enough to vaccinate everyone one.

And I realize that might not be the solution.

Last edited:

Ifallalot

Duke status
Dec 17, 2008

If healthcare staffing was such a problem wouldn’t there be some kind of New Deal/WWII-style training program to fill these positions?

Autoprax

Duke status
Jan 24, 2011
Vagina Point
Do you realize how much justification you’re creating simply because you disagree with Rogan?

Talk about fantasy world

the fact you’re using male as a pejorative shows how far gone you are
You left off the teen part. That is the relevant variable. And created a little baby straw man.

What is that called when you leave stuff out?

I'm not justifying anything.

I really don't care what he does.

I just can tell when a little guy gets his feelings hurt.

I actually like Joe Rogan.

I thought his last comedy special on Netflix was his best effort.

Last edited:

afoaf

Duke status
Jun 25, 2008
If healthcare staffing was such a problem wouldn’t there be some kind of New Deal/WWII-style training program to fill these positions?
idiots and liars

because there is no government program to fast track a 4 year curriculum we must not actually have medical capacity issues?

that's some logic!

frosted with an idiotic and easily refutable lie by number one covid crybaby Duffy

In 18 states at least 85% of adult intensive care unit beds were in use, while in 24 states at least 80% of staffed hospital beds were occupied, HHS data shows.

Alabama, Missouri, New Mexico, Rhode Island, Texas and Wisconsin are among the states suffering a particular shortage of ICU beds.

In Texas, which this week set a new record for Covid-19 cases reported in a single day, with 75,817 total new cases, more than 92% of ICU beds are occupied, according to HHS, 34.3% of the beds occupied by Covid-19 patients.

In Wisconsin 90.6% of ICU beds are occupied, 41.4% of those with Covid-19 patients. Rhode Island and Alabama each has more than 91% of ICU beds occupied. The New York Times first reported on the HHS data.

The south has been hit particularly hard by the new variant, with states continuing to report record case numbers amid serious concern around hospital staff shortages.
are we counting duffy lies as a #DUFFYCRITICALTHINKINGFAILURE ....?

StuAzole

Duke status
Jan 22, 2016
No, what I said happened. I have receipts. It was a major (deliberate) messaging failure.

Google works on your end so I won't waste my time trying to prove it to someone so ironypoisoned as you.
So it wasn’t media it was the government?

Are you suggesting that everyone would have welcomed the shot had they been slightly more clear here? That we wouldn’t have seen “it’s not even FDA approved!” Or “we don’t know the long term risks!” Or “they changed the meaning of vaccine!“ (This one actually shown people were aware it didn’t stop transmission), or “it made me magnetic!” Or “Bill Gates population control!” Or “‘microchips!” Or “natural immuniTy” or “it’s just a cold!” Or “it’ll change my DNA!” Or “I just need vitamin D and zinc!” Or “hydroxy or ivermectin or drink your own urine!”?

Lol.

plasticbertrand

Duke status
Jan 12, 2009
Had the messaging from the very beginning been more open and transparent about the shortcomings, then there would not be so much backlash. Most people thought they were getting permanent 99%+ protection. Then again, they kinda needed to talk it up in order to get people to take it, so there's that too.
They didnt know dummy.

How can you not understand that the virus is not a constant.

• Haha
Reactions: grapedrink

plasticbertrand

Duke status
Jan 12, 2009
Are you suggesting that everyone would have welcomed the shot had they been slightly more clear here? That we wouldn’t have seen “it’s not even FDA approved!” Or “we don’t know the long term risks!” Or “they changed the meaning of vaccine!“ (This one actually shown people were aware it didn’t stop transmission), or “it made me magnetic!” Or “Bill Gates population control!” Or “‘microchips!” Or “natural immuniTy” or “it’s just a cold!” Or “it’ll change my DNA!” Or “I just need vitamin D and zinc!” Or “hydroxy or ivermectin or drink your own urine!”?

Lol.
Its funny that they think their stance on all things COVID was consistent but the government message wasn't.

StuAzole

Duke status
Jan 22, 2016

It works for its intended purpose - reducing illness.

should we look at the statistics

Ifallalot

Duke status
Dec 17, 2008
idiots and liars

because there is no government program to fast track a 4 year curriculum we must not actually have medical capacity issues?

that's some logic!

frosted with an idiotic and easily refutable lie by number one covid crybaby Duffy

are we counting duffy lies as a #DUFFYCRITICALTHINKINGFAILURE ....?
The US was only in WWII for about 4 years... Guess we should have waited for all those 4 year curriculums instead

Also, is the proper response to a shortage to artificially create a larger shortage by firing the people already qualified to do the work?

afoaf

Duke status
Jun 25, 2008
The US was only in WWII for about 4 years... Guess we should have waited for all those 4 year curriculums instead

Also, is the proper response to a shortage to artificially create a larger shortage by firing the people already qualified to do the work?
even your response is illogical

sorry, nurses need to be vaccinated.

want to try again?

we must not actually have hospital capacity issues because....