The left wants Joe Rogan shut down.

afoaf

Duke status
Jun 25, 2008
Interesting article. Here is a video of a cardiologist talking about myocarditis in some fairly easy to understand detail. His data re: Covid-induced myocarditis is 6 months old so it's a little dated but he does compare the risks of vaccine-induced myocarditis vs the risks of covid-induced myocarditis vs the risks of covid itself, which is something you don't hear too often. I personally think the risks of vaccine-induced myocarditis is low among young men compared to the risks of getting Covid, which in and of itself raises the risk of myocarditis and other heart problems significantly.

For those of you who think what Gupta has to say is wrong, here is his contact info. Tell him how you think he is wrong in your estimation, and include the links you googled to prove your point.

no deaths from vaccine myo/pericarditis in the US

only 5 daths from vaccine myo/peridcarditis in the EU

the rate of mycarditis for everyone BUT Moderna recipients is essentially same as background chance of getting it sans vaccine so no change in risk

I'm sure our resident retards will listen to this, internalize the data, and stop talking about risk of myo/pericarditis from the vaccine, right?!

RIGHT!?

lololololj/k Duffy still gonna have a dirty diaper

crustBrother

Kelly Slater status
Apr 23, 2001
A 'reasonable critique' by the British conservative think tank, who is against vaccines.
false statement

the article is written by Vinay Prasad who is Associate Professor of Epidemiology and Biostatistics at the University of California, San Francisco. He is a practising hematologist and oncologist, and author of more than 300 peer-reviewed publications.

hal9000

Duke status
Jan 30, 2016
Urbana, Illinois
false statement

the article is written by Vinay Prasad who is Associate Professor of Epidemiology and Biostatistics at the University of California, San Francisco. He is a practising hematologist and oncologist, and author of more than 300 peer-reviewed publications.
i don't think either of you read the article by Prasad.

crustBrother

Kelly Slater status
Apr 23, 2001
Just right wing victimhood, whine about every criticism no matter how justified.
is your mischaracterization intentional or just ignorant?

this thread is about a misguided attempt at censorship, not criticism

Sharkbiscuit

Duke status
Aug 6, 2003
Jacksonville Beach
show me the attempts at censorship?
Some people wrote to Spotify criticizing them for airing misinformation.

I like that an associate professor at UCSF is the one and true prophet (pbuh) but an endless list of full-fledged, non-associate professors at Ivy League schools in the letter gets tossed by the wayside because reasons.

Also I'm with the people who ask if anyone read that article. I could troll the anti-Covidvax erBBers for years just quoting that guy.

• Haha
Reactions: afoaf

StuAzole

Duke status
Jan 22, 2016
I read that a few times and nowhere do I see they want JR removed from the air. In fact, their specific request was simply:

We, the undersigned doctors, nurses, scientists, and educators thus call on Spotify to immediately establish a clear and public policy to moderate misinformation on its platform.

That's it.

Is that censorship?

Duffy LaCoronilla

Duke status
Apr 27, 2016
if I’m an employer, it’s in my best interest to have a healthy set of employees. Who else is being forced?

Bayview

Billy Hamilton status
Dec 21, 2009
NJ
Ahhh. Academics.

does anyone really know it all?

they aren’t right or wrong. This is new territory for humans.

that letter to Spotify is meaningless. Nonsense at the end of the day And won’t matter soon

Reactions: afoaf and mundus

mundus

Duke status
Feb 26, 2018
I read that a few times and nowhere do I see they want JR removed from the air. In fact, their specific request was simply:

We, the undersigned doctors, nurses, scientists, and educators thus call on Spotify to immediately establish a clear and public policy to moderate misinformation on its platform.

That's it.

Is that censorship?
Possibly, but do you want to censor the right of people to complain? And Rogan was in fact completely wrong, does this matter to you at all>

Autoprax

Duke status
Jan 24, 2011
Vagina Point
Some people wrote to Spotify criticizing them for airing misinformation.

I like that an associate professor at UCSF is the one and true prophet (pbuh) but an endless list of full-fledged, non-associate professors at Ivy League schools in the letter gets tossed by the wayside because reasons.

Also I'm with the people who ask if anyone read that article. I could troll the anti-Covidvax erBBers for years just quoting that guy.
It's the mixing of the accurate with the inaccurate that makes the inaccurate bias dumb JR fans to do dumb things.

Reactions: mundus

mundus

Duke status
Feb 26, 2018
Ahhh. Academics.

does anyone really know it all?

they aren’t right or wrong. This is new territory for humans.

that letter to Spotify is meaningless. Nonsense at the end of the day And won’t matter soon
Look at the usual suspects doing the whining, rightwing crybabies the lot of them.