The left wants Joe Rogan shut down.

StuAzole

Duke status
Jan 22, 2016
Yes. The entire point of the Malone interview was based around not MANDATING that young people get the vaccines. The study I linked to shows that young people are at more risk taking the vaccine.

It’s amazing that the people who are saying he peddled misinformation are misinforming the public about what was said on the podcast. Calling Malone and Rogan “anti-vaxxers” is biggest whopper of lie next to horse paste.

Also, can’t you see now that the vaccines aren’t working?

Even the CEO of Pfizer said they aren’t working.

As far as the pandemic response goes we fucked it up by shutting down the world for a year for no fucking reason (it didn’t help at all) for a virus that is barely more deadly than the flu.

And right now the rate at which people are dying from covid is the same as the flu.

And right now the rate of children dying from covid is zero.

So why force vaccines on kids?

Also, Rogan was asked a hypothetical that if he was 20 and in great health would he take the vaccine he said “no”. Which is a very reasonable position to take.

He’s not taking the vax now because he’s had covid. Another perfectly reasonable decision.
Glenn Beck agrees. So does Autoprax. Definitely can’t get Covid twice.

Fun to see you’re still going with the “vaccines don’t work” line bc they don’t stop spread. of course, they’re great at doing what they were intended - reducing illness, hospitalization and death, but you go girl!

GromsDad

Duke status
Jan 21, 2014
West of the Atlantic. East of the ICW.
His audience doesn't consume his content on YouTube for the most part anyway. If anything I could see him use this as the basis for litigation. He's been openly daring screwTube, as he calls it, to do something like this for at least a year on his podcast.

His audience is mostly on podcast, radio and Rumble. If I've got a long drive I'll put his podcast on. Haven't been driving much lately and haven't listened in a couple months. Thanks to this thread I'll try to catch his show tomorrow.

plasticbertrand

Duke status
Jan 12, 2009
The funny thing about the Rogan clip when the article contradicted what he said, he said "Well what can you believe?"

What an idiot.

He didn't used to be this stupid.

Like I said, he went crazy when the left came after him.

He should pay someone to fact check his show.

That would be a good way to counter the fact he is ignorant and give out advice to other stupid people
What's funny is that he does have Jamie who is supposed to fact check. Everytime he proved Rogan wrong on air, Joe would backpedal or move goalposts or just gloss over it like he didn't just say a lie.

He's a zero integrity looser.

kidfury

Duke status
Oct 14, 2017
His audience doesn't consume his content on YouTube for the most part anyway. If anything I could see him use this as the basis for litigation. He's been openly daring screwTube, as he calls it, to do something like this for at least a year on his podcast.

His audience is mostly on podcast, radio and Rumble. If I've got a long drive I'll put his podcast on. Haven't been driving much lately and haven't listened in a couple months. Thanks to this thread I'll try to catch his show tomorrow.
Idiot Echo Chamber

Duffy LaCoronilla

Duke status
Apr 27, 2016
Glenn Beck agrees. So does Autoprax. Definitely can’t get Covid twice.

Fun to see you’re still going with the “vaccines don’t work” line bc they don’t stop spread. of course, they’re great at doing what they were intended - reducing illness, hospitalization and death, but you go girl!

Re: that tweet.

She’s comparing hospitalization rates (per 100,000 of the total population). How many people total 12-29 per 100,000 in Alberta and how many people total 80+ in Alberta?

My guess (I don’t know for sure) is the pool of 80+ year olds in Alberta is much smaller than the pool of 12-29s.

StuAzole

Duke status
Jan 22, 2016
Re: that tweet.

She’s comparing hospitalization rates (per 100,000 of the total population). How many people total 12-29 per 100,000 in Alberta and how many people total 80+ in Alberta?

My guess (I don’t know for sure) is the pool of 80+ year olds in Alberta is much smaller than the pool of 12-29s.
FFS, its Per 100,000 of each segment not the population as a whole. You continue to amaze.

here’s another showing similar

Reactions: afoaf

Duffy LaCoronilla

Duke status
Apr 27, 2016
FFS, its Per 100,000 of each segment not the population as a whole. You continue to amaze.

here’s another showing similar

It says “per 100,000 population”. That means the entire population.

The guy who wrote the tweet say “in each category“, probably referring to the category of vaccine status.
But that’s not what the graph says.

The first graph you posted shows the actual number of hospitalized. Do the math to get the rate per 100,000. It’s 100,000 of the general population.

Do the math.

Also “WITH covid”, not “from covid”. That’s people hospitalized for any reason who then test positive for covid.

Last edited:
  • Dislike
Reactions: afoaf

Duffy LaCoronilla

Duke status
Apr 27, 2016

Shane Gillis (comedian) posted a video that youtube took down. Why?

MisIFOrMaShun!!!!

What did he say?

He said he got covid, drank a lot of beer. Then his covid went away.

• Haha
Reactions: grapedrink

Duffy LaCoronilla

Duke status
Apr 27, 2016

StuAzole

Duke status
Jan 22, 2016
It says “per 100,000 population”. That means the entire population.

The guy who wrote the tweet say “in each category“, probably referring to the category of vaccine status.
But that’s not what the graph says.

The first graph you posted shows the actual number of hospitalized. Do the math to get the rate per 100,000. It’s 100,000 of the general population.

Do the math.

Also “WITH covid”, not “from covid”. That’s people hospitalized for any reason who then test positive for covid.
Lol you do the math. In fact, look at the 3 shot and hospitalIzed stats for the 50-59 and 60-69 groups inthe Alberta data and tell me how your argument works. Hint, if there are more actual cases in the 60-69 age (33) compared to 50-59 (27) but their per 100,000 number is lower (15.53/100,000 v 13.93/100,000) they are obviously not calculating the per 100,000 figure using a static population figure. You can look at 30-39 and 40-49 and see the same results.

no wonder you like JR lol.

Reactions: afoaf and hal9000