The left wants Joe Rogan shut down.

hal9000

Duke status
Jan 30, 2016
Urbana, Illinois
Misinformation is like when the religious zealots several hundred years ago clung to the idea that the earth was flat and that the earth was at the center of the solar system, despite all the evidence against their beliefs.

grapedrink

Duke status
May 21, 2011
A Beach
You obviously haven't been paying attention if you haven't noticed that the scientific and medical advice has adapted to changes and learning that have occurred during this pandemic.
You're right, i haven't been paying attention because I live and work in Dem controlled counties that don't "follow the science" and adapt to new scientific findings and developments.

Which is weird, because I thought Dems were the "Party of Science" :unsure:

Autoprax

Duke status
Jan 24, 2011
Vagina Point
The funny thing about the Rogan clip when the article contradicted what he said, he said "Well what can you believe?"

What an idiot.

He didn't used to be this stupid.

Like I said, he went crazy when the left came after him.

He should pay someone to fact check his show.

That would be a good way to counter the fact he is ignorant and give out advice to other stupid people

Duffy LaCoronilla

Duke status
Apr 27, 2016
The funny thing about the Rogan clip when the article contradicted what he said, he said "Well what can you believe?"

What an idiot.

That would be a good way to counter the fact he is ignorant and give out advice to other stupid people
This (most comprehensive to date) study shows that Rogan was correct…

Postes this earlier and got ghosted. Go figure.

Autoprax

Duke status
Jan 24, 2011
Vagina Point
This doesn't make sense: The thesis lacks parallel structure. It's like they change topics mid way through.

First they talk about death or hospital admission due to myocarditis, then they switch to myocarditis.

Are young males ending up in the hospital and dying from the myocarditis from the jab at a higher rate?

See the problem?

Screen Shot 2022-01-16 at 5.52.18 AM.png
If this is Rogan's justification for telling his cult followers not to get the shot I still say he's an idiot.',

This is all moot at this point.

We fucked this pandemic response up at a societal level as result of selfishness and incompetence.

Thanks you

Last edited:

Duffy LaCoronilla

Duke status
Apr 27, 2016
This doesn't make sense: The thesis lacks parallel structure. It's like they change topics mid way through.

First they talk about death or hospital admission due to myocarditis, then they switch to myocarditis.

Are young males ending up in the hospital and dying from the myocarditis from the jab at a higher rate?

See the problem?

View attachment 122575
If this is Rogan's justification for telling his cult followers not to get the shot I still say he's an idiot.',

This is all moot at this point.

We fucked this pandemic response up at a societal level as result of selfishness and incompetence.

Thanks you
Yes. The entire point of the Malone interview was based around not MANDATING that young people get the vaccines. The study I linked to shows that young people are at more risk taking the vaccine.

It’s amazing that the people who are saying he peddled misinformation are misinforming the public about what was said on the podcast. Calling Malone and Rogan “anti-vaxxers” is biggest whopper of lie next to horse paste.

Also, can’t you see now that the vaccines aren’t working?

Even the CEO of Pfizer said they aren’t working.

As far as the pandemic response goes we fucked it up by shutting down the world for a year for no fucking reason (it didn’t help at all) for a virus that is barely more deadly than the flu.

And right now the rate at which people are dying from covid is the same as the flu.

And right now the rate of children dying from covid is zero.

So why force vaccines on kids?

Also, Rogan was asked a hypothetical that if he was 20 and in great health would he take the vaccine he said “no”. Which is a very reasonable position to take.

He’s not taking the vax now because he’s had covid. Another perfectly reasonable decision.

Last edited:

hal9000

Duke status
Jan 30, 2016
Urbana, Illinois

What an idiot.

Facts are too boring. Making sh!t up is way more fun.

If he used to not be this stupid, he must have made a choice to be this stupid.

Either that or all the weed and MDMA made him stupid.

mundus

Duke status
Feb 26, 2018
Facts are too boring. Making sh!t up is way more fun.

If he used to not be this stupid, he must have made a choice to be this stupid.

Either that or all the weed and MDMA made him stupid.
If he stayed in his lane there would be no drama.

Reactions: hal9000

Autoprax

Duke status
Jan 24, 2011
Vagina Point
Yes. The entire point of the Malone interview was based around not MANDATING that young people get the vaccines. The study I linked to shows that young people are at more risk taking the vaccine.

It’s amazing that the people who are saying he peddled misinformation are misinforming the public about what was said on the podcast. Calling Malone and Rogan “anti-vaxxers” is biggest whopper of lie next to horse paste.

Also, can’t you see now that the vaccines aren’t working?

Even the CEO of Pfizer said they aren’t working.

As far as the pandemic response goes we fucked it up by shutting down the world for a year for no fucking reason (it didn’t help at all) for a virus that is barely more deadly than the flu.

And right now the rate at which people are dying from covid is the same as the flu.

And right now the rate of children dying from covid is zero.

So why force vaccines on kids?

Also, Rogan was asked a hypothetical that if he was 20 and in great health would he take the vaccine he said “no”. Which is a very reasonable position to take.

He’s not taking the vax now because he’s had covid. Another perfectly reasonable decision.
You completely ignored my point.

Nice job, D!

Collision of frames is a trip.

We're doomed. :roflmao:

PRCD

Tom Curren status
Feb 25, 2020
So VRBPAC spread misinformation when they approved the 5-11 year old shots because they said they didn't want their approval used for mandates. Newsom mandated even before approval. Science!

I watched Vivek Murthy's YouTube commercial on child COVID vaccines yesterday and about half the stuff he said was untrue. This dated to November. But the myocarditis signal was seen much earlier. European countries stopped all Moderna shots in men under 40. Due to that other preprint, the Hong Kong study confirming the same thing, and the Kaiser Permanente Foundation study just released, we either need to stop giving both Pfizer doses to men under 30 or space them out much more.