The left wants Joe Rogan shut down.

hal9000

Duke status
Jan 30, 2016
Urbana, Illinois
I don't think Rogan is operating in bad faith.

He's just dumb when it comes to infectious diseases.
I kinda think you give too many people a pass by chalking their shitty behavior up to incompetence and stupidity.

It doesn't have to be either/or, it can be both/and.

Autoprax

Duke status
Jan 24, 2011
Vagina Point
I kinda think you give too many people a pass by chalking their shitty behavior up to incompetence and stupidity.

It doesn't have to be either/or, it can be both/and.
One of my Kuwait students told me, "You are a very forgiving man. Maybe too forgiving."

I was like "Thank you?"

Reactions: hal9000

hal9000

Duke status
Jan 30, 2016
Urbana, Illinois
One of my Kuwait students told me, "You are a very forgiving man. Maybe too forgiving."

I was like "Thank you?"
it's not the worst personality trait to give people the benefit the doubt, I'm just very skeptical and pessimistic, especially when it comes to reality tv dirtbags

plasticbertrand

Duke status
Jan 12, 2009
I would add irresponsibility to the list.
He's a zero integrity looser , like our printer cartridge friend.

He's on an auto pilot which doesn't allow him to be wrong, ever.

We are all guilty of it sometimes, the difference is that I don't have 30 million followers who hang on to my every word.

Duffy LaCoronilla

Duke status
Apr 27, 2016

kidfury

Duke status
Oct 14, 2017
Who determines what misinformation is? Its different viewpoints and opinions that people like you really want shut down. Who the fuk are you kidding...........
You determine what misinformation is. No one can do it for you. If you're told by your deckhand that he put regular gasoline in your boat's fuel tank, and he accidentally put in diesel, then you'll probably figure it out eventually. Joe Rogan is putting diesel fuel in yall's gas tanks.

plasticbertrand

Duke status
Jan 12, 2009
You determine what misinformation is. No one can do it for you. If you're told by your deckhand that he put regular gasoline in your boat's fuel tank, and he accidentally put in diesel, then you'll probably figure it out eventually. Joe Rogan is putting diesel fuel in yall's gas tanks.
BUH WHOSE TO SAY WHATS DEISEL

• Love
Reactions: hal9000 and mundus

StuAzole

Duke status
Jan 22, 2016
I just don’t understand why people who are really concerned about things like myocarditis would go to Joe Rogan to “do their research.” he’s an entertainer.

plasticbertrand

Duke status
Jan 12, 2009
I just don’t understand why people who are really concerned about things like myocarditis would go to Joe Rogan to “do their research.” he’s an entertainer.
Confirmation Bias.

Nobody likes their beliefs challenged.

Especially not GrossDad

It's pretty easy to find what you beleive is true on the internet, even if it's not true.

Everybody operates on their own set of facts.

Who's to say?

1642270200257.jpeg

kidfury

Duke status
Oct 14, 2017
"When Mexico sends its people, they're not sending their best. They're sending people that have a lot of problems, and they're bringing those problems with us. They're bringing drugs. They're bringing crime. They're rapists. And some, I assume, are good people."
Misinformation. Mexican immigrants aren't rapists, obviously. They're working jobs here, benefiting our country. They're integral to our society and deserve respect and care.

kidfury

Duke status
Oct 14, 2017
More misinformation-
"With satanic joy in his face, the black-haired Jewish youth lurks in wait for the unsuspecting girl whom he defiles with his blood, thus stealing her from her people."

kidfury

Duke status
Oct 14, 2017
"The study finds the people most likely to feel the strain of politics are younger, lean Democrat, show more interest in politics, and actively engage more in political causes.

“If there’s a profile of a person who is more likely to experience these effects from politics, it’s people with those traits,” Smith says.

Besides pointing to a possible health crisis, the findings could also be a bad sign for democracy, according to the study author.

“There’s potential for a demobilization effect here,” Smith explains. “If people view politics as so conflictual, and potentially a threat to their own well-being, they’ll say ‘heck with it, I don’t want to get involved.’ And democracies depend on participation. We need civically engaged citizens.”"

IT'S WORKING

hal9000

Duke status
Jan 30, 2016
Urbana, Illinois
look, Jrogan once made women drink donkey jizz on his tv show. I think he has more expertise in this field then all of us combined.