The left wants Joe Rogan shut down.

Duffy LaCoronilla

Duke status
Apr 27, 2016
the rogans, and boginos, and russel brand and weird ginger due that used to make fun of vegans all have one thing in common. they found an easily manipulative audience, who will believe anything and are rabid in their support. i doubt any of them believe a word they say. they know how to get clicks, clicks equal money, and their laughing at the "audience" all the way to the bank. trump did the same thing.
B97E20D3-BA34-4930-825F-D4E9A433F700.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: grapedrink and PRCD

Duffy LaCoronilla

Duke status
Apr 27, 2016
Haha you’re stupid at stats and now you shift to that? I’ll bet you got all red faced when you realized how you were wrong.
Here’s something that you seem to not be able to understand.

When you go to the hospital for any reason they ask/verify if you’re vaccinated. If you are vaccinated they do not test you for covid unless you have covid symptoms. If you are not vaccinated they test you no matter what.

Now from the LA article I posted it shows 2/3 of covid positive patients were there for something else. Given that they only test ‘there for something else’ people if they aren’t vaccinated it’s safe to assume that of the 2/3 who were there for something else were all unvaccinated.

Meaning that if you look at the total number of hospital admissions of the unvaxxed the real number who are there because of covid is 1/3 of that number.

Example…
You have 100 unvaxxed people in the hospital that are covid+. Only 33 of them are there because they are sick with covid.

Same hospital has 50 people there who are vaxxed and covid+. You say “see half as many vaxxed people end up in the hospital”. But 50 is more that 33.

Ooops.

StuAzole

Duke status
Jan 22, 2016
Here’s something that you seem to not be able to understand.

When you go to the hospital for any reason they ask/verify if you’re vaccinated. If you are vaccinated they do not test you for covid unless you have covid symptoms. If you are not vaccinated they test you no matter what.

Now from the LA article I posted it shows 2/3 of covid positive patients were there for something else. Given that they only test ‘there for something else’ people if they aren’t vaccinated it’s safe to assume that of the 2/3 who were there for something else were all unvaccinated.

Meaning that if you look at the total number of hospital admissions of the unvaxxed the real number who are there because of covid is 1/3 of that number.

Example…
You have 100 unvaxxed people in the hospital that are covid+. Only 33 of them are there because they are sick with covid.

Same hospital has 50 people there who are vaxxed and covid+. You say “see half as many vaxxed people end up in the hospital”. But 50 is more that 33.

Ooops.
I love how you moved on from statistics you didn’t understand so quickly and are now so certain you’re right for a completely different reason.

the mental gymnastics you are putting yourself through to deny the obvious efficacy of the vaccine is remarkable. Hospitalizations in every city, every state, every country show the same thing, yet somehow you know the truth!

Reactions: mundus and Hump

Duffy LaCoronilla

Duke status
Apr 27, 2016
I love how you moved on from statistics you didn’t understand so quickly and are now so certain you’re right for a completely different reason.

the mental gymnastics you are putting yourself through to deny the obvious efficacy of the vaccine is remarkable. Hospitalizations in every city, every state, every country show the same thing, yet somehow you know the truth!
All the hospitals admit in the same manner.

Go to the hospital yourself for say, a sprained ankle. Pick one anywhere you want. You’re vaccinated, they won‘t test you.

Tell them you aren’t vaccinated they will test you.

Hospital admission numbers are a useless metric….

We aren’t comparing apples to apples. 100% of unvaxxed are tested. Only symptomatic vaccinated are tested. You don’t see how this makes the stats skewed?

StuAzole

Duke status
Jan 22, 2016
All the hospitals admit in the same manner.

Go to the hospital yourself for say, a sprained ankle. Pick one anywhere you want. You’re vaccinated, they won‘t test you.

Tell them you aren’t vaccinated they will test you.

Hospital admission numbers are a useless metric….

We aren’t comparing apples to apples. 100% of unvaxxed are tested. Only symptomatic vaccinated are tested. You don’t see how this makes the stats skewed?
Like I said, every hospital in every city shows the same thing yet you’re the guy who knows the truth. nevermind you can’t decipher basic statistics (as shown above). What is it about dumb people that makes them so confident in their knowledge even in the face of mountains of evidence to the contrary?

plasticbertrand

Duke status
Jan 12, 2009

Duffy LaCoronilla

Duke status
Apr 27, 2016
Like I said, every hospital in every city shows the same thing…
Because they all test for COVID the same way.

unvaxxed -100% are tested no matter what they are there for (1/2 - 2/3 for something other than COVID).

Vaxxed - only tested if you have COVID symptoms. So what percent of vaxxed admitted to hospitals are tested?

We don’t know.

So comparing vaxxed to unvaxxed hospitalized WITH COVID is meaningless.

How can you not understand this?

hammies

Duke status
Apr 8, 2006
Those guys are just as bad but in a different way. They're controlled opposition designed to distract righties from getting anything done by owning the libs. They have no real principles or agenda and just track along with the left.
This is the deal with the New Right (i.e. Trumpers). Any agenda they might have is totally subordinated by the overwhelming desire to own the libs, no matter how destructive ownig the libs might be.

Old school conservatives who might think it's worth it to work together with others in order to get sh!t done have no place in the New Right.

Reactions: mundus

StuAzole

Duke status
Jan 22, 2016
Because they all test for COVID the same way.

unvaxxed -100% are tested no matter what they are there for (1/2 - 2/3 for something other than COVID).

Vaxxed - only tested if you have COVID symptoms. So what percent of vaxxed admitted to hospitals are tested?

We don’t know.

So comparing vaxxed to unvaxxed hospitalized WITH COVID is meaningless.

How can you not understand this?
Ok champ. Again, I love your ability to be so wrong and think you’re right. I guess someone who is incapable of doing basic math (above) is the right person to listen to on math! I love that you insisted I “do the math” when you couldn’t do it yourself But still pretendEd you knew what you were talking about!

But let’s skip hospitalizations and go to Death.
Explain the death gap:

Last edited:

mundus

Duke status
Feb 26, 2018
This is the deal with the New Right (i.e. Trumpers). Any agenda they might have is totally subordinated by the overwhelming desire to own the libs, no matter how destructive ownig the libs might be.

Old school conservatives who might think it's worth it to work together with others in order to get sh!t done have no place in the New Right.
It works because the rubes have been conditioned to blame the LIBZ as their lives get worse and worse due to the actions of the people they vote for. Perfect example of this is Turtle blocking coal miners healthcare and being reelected.

hal9000

Duke status
Jan 30, 2016
Urbana, Illinois
Like I said, every hospital in every city shows the same thing yet you’re the guy who knows the truth. nevermind you can’t decipher basic statistics (as shown above). What is it about dumb people that makes them so confident in their knowledge even in the face of mountains of evidence to the contrary?
Duffy and a few others love to use the Secret Knowledge Fallacy all the time

grapedrink

Duke status
May 21, 2011
A Beach
No actually.

WaPo doesn't spread misinformation and if they do they are held accountable.

Rogan does and is not.
If WaPo and CNN's high priced lawyers were willing to settle, then it's safe to say that what they did was slanderous, which by definition means they were lying :trout:

StuAzole

Duke status
Jan 22, 2016
If WaPo and CNN's high priced lawyers were willing to settle, then it's safe to say that what they did was slanderous, which by definition means they were lying :trout:
Not really. Settlement is just an odds thing. Clients settle winnable cases all the time, but you never know what a jury will do.

Also, lying isn’t required in libel cases, particularly in this case where the kid probably wasn’t a public figure.

grapedrink

Duke status
May 21, 2011
A Beach
Not really. Settlement is just an odds thing. Clients settle winnable cases all the time, but you never know what a jury will do.
Sure, but for the lawyers that Bezos can afford relative to Sandmann to suggest a settlement is telling.

Also, lying isn’t required in libel cases, particularly in this case where the kid probably wasn’t a public figure.
Cool, I stand corrected on that. Doesn't automatically mean they weren't lying either.[/QUOTE]

afoaf

Duke status
Jun 25, 2008
Lol you do the math. In fact, look at the 3 shot and hospitalIzed stats for the 50-59 and 60-69 groups inthe Alberta data and tell me how your argument works. Hint, if there are more actual cases in the 60-69 age (33) compared to 50-59 (27) but their per 100,000 number is lower (15.53/100,000 v 13.93/100,000) they are obviously not calculating the per 100,000 figure using a static population figure. You can look at 30-39 and 40-49 and see the same results.

no wonder you like JR lol.
#DUFFYCRITICALTHINKINGFAILURE

Where Duffy demonstrates he doesn't understand the concept of per-capita and then spams dumb memes

we're tracking now....

StuAzole

Duke status
Jan 22, 2016
Sure, but for the lawyers that Bezos can afford relative to Sandmann to suggest a settlement is telling.

Cool, I stand corrected on that. Doesn't automatically mean they weren't lying either.
[/QUOTE]
First off, Bezos doesn’t pay for anything. His corporate structure doesn’t all such. In addition they’re insured and the insurance company likely handled the entire litigation. Other than signing off on the settlement, waPo higher ups likely knew nothing of the matter.

Reactions: plasticbertrand

Sharkbiscuit

Duke status
Aug 6, 2003
Jacksonville Beach

Are CNN/WaPo/NBC News timely corrections public record? Or do only I know about them? Does that influence who defamatorily RICO'd the liable salamander?