So, I bought a Thai board...

teeroi

Miki Dora status
Oct 21, 2007
eastside oahu
I put a board in my cart to see how much shipping would be at checkout and left it, they emailed me a promo code this morning for 10% off if you're interested: SUPER10Off
Aggressive marketing, smart move. Haha.

I checked out their site. Custom boards are made in CA or Oz. I like how they have dad dims too. Another smart strategy. Been seeing more of those Super boards around, and not just under pros.

MrSteve

Gerry Lopez status
Oct 1, 2015
NJ
LOVE the outline of this version. Think it rides much different than the original? Of course i want to hear 'no', so I have no reason to buy it... methinks otherwise though...
1582817181757.png

JBerry

Billy Hamilton status
Dec 8, 2017
Do all the Thai and China boards now come with Corona Virus??
I'd be a bit worried about that.......... :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: rowjimmytour

JBerry

Billy Hamilton status
Dec 8, 2017
This is what your THAI or CHinese board factory looks like at lunch break!!

1585101695474.png

frucken lame.....to buy....a....board...from....a....factory.....like....those....

Reactions: urchined

waxfoot

Michael Peterson status
Apr 21, 2018
frucken lame.....to buy....a....board...from....a....factory.....like....those....
It's the Honda factory. Where is your car from, out of interest?

Reactions: SharkBoy

JBerry

Billy Hamilton status
Dec 8, 2017
It's the Honda factory. Where is your car from, out of interest?
It’s a JOKE brah!! I guess you don’t get it. I could post more accurate phots of surfboard factories in Thai China if you’d like...

Apr 29, 2013
Oregon
Any ride reviews on the Hippy? :drowning:
I'm about to pull the trigger. I've got a spot in between my Bottom Feeder and Quiver Killer that is currently occupied with a Lost LazyToy. The Lazy has served me well, but now has a micro crease in the bottom. That is just the excuse I need for something new. :p

Apr 29, 2013
Oregon
Get a fling and you won't need the bottom feeder or the quiver killer
And as a bonus there is no awkward transition caused by switching between boards. Wait, is my wife paying you to make room for her quiver? :eek: But seriously, no doubt from your ride reports the OG Fling will replace the Bottom Feeder, but the upper end? The Hippy might be a little more versatile?

sdsurfrat

Michael Peterson status
Jun 2, 2008
Love my Superflex Fling, it is made in Thailand.
Bought it used, had it for a while now. Greg Griffin said he thought it was made in Mexico, i said no, it's made in Carlsbad, Ca at the Super factory. Turns out we were both wrong. I'm cleaning the wax off one day and BOOM, there it is, a made in Thailand lam.
Me love you long time!

Goingright

Gerry Lopez status
Aug 10, 2009
Kinda miss that epoxy glide on small waves. Its addictive. Gonna try the add to cart trick again..:)
I kinda want to order Fling, the black viper, pigdog and magic mix. I really love their boards..lol
If you look at all their boards, they are pretty simple and work really well.

Last edited:

griffinsurfboard

Duke status
Oct 31, 2004
Palm Coast , Florida
Visit site
Love my Superflex Fling, it is made in Thailand.
Bought it used, had it for a while now. Greg Griffin said he thought it was made in Mexico, i said no, it's made in Carlsbad, Ca at the Super factory. Turns out we were both wrong. I'm cleaning the wax off one day and BOOM, there it is, a made in Thailand lam.
Me love you long time!
Yep just relaying what was told to me , many labels were being built there , I think Artic foam owned that factory .

Go get Um Dano - Investigations begin ! ;-)

Reactions: sdsurfrat

GWS_2

Miki Dora status
Aug 3, 2019

View attachment 88052

Hey man, I say we throw in the towel and take it offshore.

Your new model is the Asian Murder Hornet.

"Murder your next wave with one of these..."

The check is in the mail.

• Haha
Reactions: Havoc and JBerry