Pyzel Mini Ghost

ChaseTMP

Michael Peterson status
Apr 6, 2014
S. Redondo
From Pyzel's ad copy: "The volume added is significant - a 5-10 Ghost XL is 28.80 liters, while a 5-7 Mini Ghost comes in at 28.70 liters!", but the liters for the stock dims on the same page for a 5'7" say 29.20L.

Muscles

Michael Peterson status
Jun 1, 2013
California/Hawaii
From Pyzel's ad copy: "The volume added is significant - a 5-10 Ghost XL is 28.80 liters, while a 5-7 Mini Ghost comes in at 28.70 liters!", but the liters for the stock dims on the same page for a 5'7" say 29.20L.

I found this on google when I was looking for more information on the mini ghost. Looks like that volume is for the RP.

Reactions: ChaseTMP

Rlacey111

Nep status
Feb 14, 2021
To Yolo or not to Yolo, that is the question.
I was considering a Gremlin or Plasmic
Now I want to say fook a true groveler and go with this, but I have no idea.

Im frozen with indecision and the release of this board didn't help, I thought Yoloing was suppose to be fun

Sam_K

Legend (inyourownmind)
Dec 11, 2019
To Yolo or not to Yolo, that is the question.
I was considering a Gremlin or Plasmic
Now I want to say fook a true groveler and go with this, but I have no idea.

Im frozen with indecision and the release of this board didn't help, I thought Yoloing was suppose to be fun
For what it's worth, I would way rather try a Plasmic. If I was in your shoes

I feel you though. Too many choices and it becomes hard to feel like you chose right

Reactions: Rlacey111

oeste858

Phil Edwards status
Sep 11, 2017
San Diego, CA
Live by the yolo… die by the yolo.
Part of the thrill of the impulse / stock YOLO is rolling the dice that it’s gonna work without extensive consultation with the shaper. @Rlacey111 I have Gremlin and Plasmic- feel free to DM with any specific q’s.

I actually was driving by San Clemente this morning and Pyzel was open, so I felt one up. Biggest impressions were the beak nose & lots of foam under the chest through the front end, then the curvy outline compared to a Phantom or Highline. It certainly has that 80’s feel. I wonder how it would look/feel next to a Rusty 84. My thought was it would be a fun beachbreak boar. Not sure if this could be a DD or more likely something different when you wanna mix it up

Last edited:

sdsrfr

Phil Edwards status
Jul 13, 2020
San Diego
Is it still a yolo if I will call a pu/pe under a grand?

im actually really tempted on the squash, probably bc my boar moratorium is finally coming to an end.

was thinking maybe fun boar for 3-4ft blacks.

kinda surprised the squash is only thruster. I thot Koa liked quads.