*** Official Corona Virus Thread ***

PRCD

Tom Curren status
Feb 25, 2020
I don't think reality is coming back to this state.
1626392305007.png

One doctor said that 70% of San Franciscans had been vaccinated but 90% were still wearing masks. Pfizer's pushing for a booster, so you're suspected of spreading until you've had your booster now, I guess. Meanwhile, seroprevalence is over 85% for the state.

The SCIENCE! does not matter.

Reactions: casa_mugrienta

rts265

Phil Edwards status
Oct 19, 2007
I’m not putting a mask back on. Just today as I was leaving work I was thinking how less stressful it’s been with no mask. I saw a guy at work washing his gloved hands vigorously today. He was double masked. :rolleyes: My office mate is vaccinated but is still double masking and wearing gloves. He wipes everything down with bleach wipes when he gets in. My desk is a mess. I feel some tension between us.

that’s one thing that really annoyed me. Those people wearing masks as a source pride. Fkn clowns would be wearing a mask while they waxed their boards. Give me a break.

• Love
Reactions: casa_mugrienta

PRCD

Tom Curren status
Feb 25, 2020
the only place people in my life are still talking about this sh!t is here on the erbb. All of the people who (cough pcrd cough) who think its a hoax/ overstated are the ones digging up all the news about it and feel compelled to share. wtf.
I don't think it's a hoax, ballbag. I got the illness. I'm talking about trade-offs. If you were smarter, you'd read and understand.

• Haha
Reactions: CutnSnip

SurfFuerteventura

Rabbitt Bartholomew status
Sep 20, 2014
Ribbit
Wifey's tested negative.

7th poke up her nose cause she came in direct contact with infected people.

1st post vaxxing.

Knock on wood, my nostrils are virgin territory still.

:dancing:

brukuns

Kelly Slater status
Mar 5, 2014
Sao Paulo/Brazil
Masks... I like to think of the positives of this now being common place.

I was always fucking pissed when I was at work and there were people with a cold or the flu sneezing and coughing their lungs out right beside me. I would of course get it myself a couple days later. These people will now have to wear a fucking mask... and if they don't, it won't be weird if I tell them to (I won't ask, I'll fucking tell them). Public transportation? I'm never riding the subway without a mask again, people are disgusting.

I expect to get less sick from now on, which is good. The japanese had learned this lesson a while ago.

Sharky

Phil Edwards status
Feb 25, 2006
the only place people in my life are still talking about this sh!t is here on the erbb. All of the people who (cough pcrd cough) who think its a hoax/ overstated are the ones digging up all the news about it and feel compelled to share. wtf.
Was that for me? :oops:

You do realize that an easy way to avoid all this sh!t is... don't click on the
*** Official Corona Virus Thread ***?

Sharky

Phil Edwards status
Feb 25, 2006
Oh wait, I do have a question for erBB scientists/MDs/Think Tank mavens.

If I combine the shingles vaccine with the COVID vaccine, will I really become a living 5g Tower?