*** Official Corona Virus Thread ***

kelpcutter

Gerry Lopez status
Aug 24, 2008
Due for my second too. Same mild hangover effect from both COVID and Shingles vaccines for me. Father in-law got the shingles really bad. Not something I want to experience.

afoaf

Duke status
Jun 25, 2008
Oh wait, I do have a question for erBB scientists/MDs/Think Tank mavens.

If I combine the shingles vaccine with the COVID vaccine, will I really become a living 5g Tower?
that's only 4g

you need to get Tetanus for full 5g in most service areas

• Haha
Reactions: Subway

brukuns

Kelly Slater status
Mar 5, 2014
Sao Paulo/Brazil
You said you wear booties at Lowers because of the rocks too.

I'm sensing a pattern here.
I live in a concrete jungle, I was raised in an apartment building playing inside the condo (apartment boy). I wasn't jumping over rocks or walking on 120f sand barefoot growing up. Instead I was always wearing comfortable softy sneakers and playing in a safe as fuck environment. I have baby feet with soft skin! walking over those rocks at low tide after being out in the water for 3 hours is a freaking nightmare for me! hahaha

Sure, I'm way more used to living around extreme violence with a constant sense of danger of being shot in the face than you are, but when it comes to calluses you can call me a momma's boy.

Reactions: tacos and JBerry

rts265

Phil Edwards status
Oct 19, 2007
Masks are back at work. Please plan to comply with this new order at 1159 Saturday july 17

goingoutside

Legend (inyourownmind)
Mar 7, 2016
I don't think it's a hoax, ballbag. I got the illness. I'm talking about trade-offs. If you were smarter, you'd read and understand.
"... I got the illness. ..."

How do you know what " illness " you got ?

In the last 20 years have any of you people been sick?

and did you know for a fact, exactly what caused your sickness?

Well now, They have made it easy for you, when and if, you get sick, the officials will tell you exactly what you got...

How's Their new-worldwide-ordered medical authoritarianism looking so far?

...I am goingoutside now...are you beginning to see the dots?....now, just draw a line....

Kento

Duke status
Jan 11, 2002
The Bar

Well now, They have made it easy for you, when and if, you get sick, the officials will tell you exactly what you got...

...I am goingoutside now...are you beginning to see the dots?....now, just draw a line....
Does vodka-induced sickness count?

Reactions: tacos and menobrah

menobrah

Gerry Lopez status
Feb 28, 2021
Does vodka-induced sickness count?
can you actually prove it was the vodka? it could have been toxins in the environment. I bet if you got enough fresh air and ate leafy greens at every meal you could drink as much vodka as you liked and not get sick...

Reactions: tacos

SurfFuerteventura

Rabbitt Bartholomew status
Sep 20, 2014
Ribbit
Wifey just got called, they confirmed neg test, but now want to do another in a few days.... "To rule out Delta variant" they said.

Should have heard her feeding the caller logic when she found out.

:roflmao:

Fully vaxxed, tested negative, and they still want to stick her up the nose again in ten days.

They threatened her that if she doesn't show, they WILL report her to the police.

I mean wtf?

So, if I want to die in the peace of my own home as a conscious decision, I am now breaking the law?

:socrazy:

Told her straight up, if I ever catch that sh!t and it's going to kill me, I will overdose on heroin in the comfort of my own home, surrounded by those I love, instead of alone, intubated in a ER bed with no control over it.

Fugg that!

:shameonyou:

• Wow
Reactions: Kaido

goingoutside

Legend (inyourownmind)
Mar 7, 2016
Alex, can we try
Wifey just got called, they confirmed neg test, but now want to do another in a few days.... "To rule out Delta variant" they said.

Fully vaxxed, tested negative, and they still want to stick her up the nose again in ten days.

They threatened her that if she doesn't show, they WILL report her to the police.

I mean wtf?

So, if I want to die in the peace of my own home as a conscious decision, I am now breaking the law?

:socrazy:

Told her straight up, if I ever catch that sh!t and it's going to kill me, I will overdose on heroin in the comfort of my own home, surrounded by those I love, instead of alone, intubated in a ER bed with no control over it.

Fugg that!

:shameonyou:
Alex, let's try " Medical Authoritarianism " for $500 please....

BING! BING! BING! Ooohhh! It's the Daily Double!!!

....I am goingoutside now....keep a low profile....after this, lets hope They leave you alone...

Autoprax

Duke status
Jan 24, 2011
Vagina Point

Would you like to sell your straw man at Ifal's Arizona roadside Arts & Crafts stand?

Screen Shot 2021-07-15 at 2.29.53 PM.png

casa_mugrienta

Duke status
Apr 13, 2008
Petak Island
Masks are back at work. Please plan to comply with this new order at 1159 Saturday july 17
So what you do is just start putting mask down on your chin occasionally.

Keep a drink or a snack around sometimes just so you can have an excuse to have your mask down.

Other people will follow suit, I can guarantee you that.;)

• Haha
Reactions: rts265

casa_mugrienta

Duke status
Apr 13, 2008
Petak Island

I mean wtf?
Your government cares about you. They will keep you safe. Or else.:roflmao:

Autoprax

Duke status
Jan 24, 2011
Vagina Point
Cal state too.

This the UC policy:

"Those with approved exemptions and deferrals will be required to wear a mask at all times and “[complete] the daily COVID-19 Symptom Screening Survey” as well as undergo weekly testing, UCSB Chancellor Henry T. Yang wrote in an email to the campus community."

Ours is the same.

At $100 a pop for the test that is $1500 a semester.

Give people what they want but attach strings.

That is great tactic.

The office manager told me a bunch of people hadn't turned in their verification yet.

Most of my students at the end of last semester had gotten their jabs.

Sheep!

My papers are in; I'm verified and I'm ready mingle!

"Your papers, please!"

I'm going to kiss the classroom floor the first day of class.