*** Official Corona Virus Thread ***

oneworlded

Administrator
Jun 4, 2004
Murrica
chrisdixonreports.com
So you have to count the cost:

Vax death vs Virus death.

What is the death count now? 4 million world wide?

Round it down to 3 to mollify the haters.

I got some virus last march for a month. I think was covid. It was way worse than the vax.

The shingles vaccine was brutal too.

WWBD?
I had no side effects from shingles vax. Lucky I reckon.

afoaf

Duke status
Jun 25, 2008
I got my first shot last week and died so that's three people that Kincaidbot knows who died

fkn derps

Reactions: tacos

goingoutside

Legend (inyourownmind)
Mar 7, 2016
Do you talk about this stuff in the real world?

Do you think there is going to be a race/holy war?

#ido
Yes sir, I try and let people know when I can, even the 99.99% with their heads in the sand...

and fyi, They, are going to stage a fake WWIII...

Another Voice (Rev. 18:4): So-Lie-Many (Soleimani) Iran Drama - It's all Lies They Said It - Just More Run-Up To Fake Gog-Magog WWIII

...I am goingoutside now...in the real world ?...first, you must know what is real....and what is not...

Autoprax

Duke status
Jan 24, 2011
Vagina Point

PRCD

Tom Curren status
Feb 25, 2020
Very sad outcome. Other person I won't mention out of respect to the families privacy. He just passed very recently.
This sounds very similar to what happened to SurfFuerte's wife.
Yeah, gonna need some sourcing on this one.
Here's one example for one type of adverse event:
1626104695015.png

Many have looked at VAERS and think we need to re-examine our policy. The problem with VAERS is
VAERS is a suboptimal system. While the VAERS system was well-positioned to detect a rare and entirely unprecedented safety event (e.g., vaccine induced thrombocytopenia and thrombosis in the cerebral vessels), the system is suboptimal for elevations in naturally occurring health outcomes. Voluntary reporting requires a provider to make a mental link between vaccination and the outcome, and the mere fact that the CDC received more cases after coverage in the New York Times is evidence that VAERS failed to capture these events without prompting. This indicates cases may still be underreported: U.S. rates are likely a floor and not a ceiling.
Emphasis mine. We could be having an elevated rate of naturally-occurring health outcomes and no way of detecting it.

Compared to adverse event rates due to seasonal flu vaccinations - which vaccinate roughly the same number of people - the number is off the charts. It's still better to vaccinate those over 40 since Americans take such poor care of themselves, but it's definitely possible the vaccines are hurting some, as Kincaid said. Even if someone made an ironclad case that vaccines were hurting a certain demographic, most Americans would shrug and return to their iPotatoes. Few can even follow a numerical argument.

Already I've gone longer than a tweet so I've lost 90% of readers.

• Wow
Reactions: Kaido

goingoutside

Legend (inyourownmind)
Mar 7, 2016
How does one know that what one knows is real, and not just delusions?

Asking for a friend.

:roflmao:
To know what is truly real, one must first know what is the truth...

" Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me. "

John 14:6 KJV

The Scriptures tell us to "try" the spirits, and put them to the test.

That is how you know what is of the truth or, of error.

" Beloved, Believe not every spirit, but try the spirits whether they are of God: because many false prophets are gone out into the world.
2. Hereby know thee the Spirit of God: Every spirit that confesseth that Jesus Christ is come in the flesh is of God:
3. And every spirit that confesseth not that Jesus Christ is come in the flesh is not of God: and this is that spirit of antichrist, whereof ye have heard that it should come; and even now already is it in the world.
4. Ye are of God, little children, and have overcome them: because greater is he that is in you, than he that is in the world.
5. They are of the world: therefore speak they of the world, and the world heareth them.
6. We are of God: he that knoweth God heareth us; he that is not of God heareth not us. Hereby know we the spirit of truth, and the spirit of error. "

1 John 4: 1-6 KJV

...I am goingoutside...

SurfFuerteventura

Rabbitt Bartholomew status
Sep 20, 2014
Ribbit
this is why I got it....I am totally the guy that gets covid and dies because he shined the vaccine
Color me confused.

Didn't not get (so hate double negs, but here it fits) the vax because I disbelieve, I know there's a virus. I didn't get it because of my lack of contact with people.

Now, as it turns out, my wife just got called yesterday and has to go get the stick up her nose Thursday because one of her students got it; and my niece just tested positive as well, luckily asymptomatic, but her mother (my sister in law) is here on vaca stay, and it turns out she was with her daughter minutes after she had hung out with the crowd who contaged her.

So, there's that.

Not sure if I am going in to get vaxxed still, despite being "privy to all the new information"... and duuuude, do I dread being the guy you described. But I hope more for the guy who gets it, passes it asymptomatic, or at most with the same reaction of someone taking the 2nd dose of say Pfizer, and then has personal antibodies, thus making the whole booster shot routine meaningless.

Does that guy exist?

Asking for me, my self and I, no friends involved.

Start the youtube link onslaught..... :foreheadslap:

afoaf

Duke status
Jun 25, 2008
for me, it came down to the fact that I am flying later and visiting oldish parents

and also the very deep unlucky streak