Official Bird & Nature Post

~rwright~

Michael Peterson status
Apr 14, 2015
Los Angeles~California!
so ah, howdy!
i was just lookin' thru some of my saved images to find thee YT vid that has this sequence of TC at J~Bay,
Tom.jpg

but i can not find it, so ah, err, i'm pissed, where did i put it, hmmm,
that stated, i happened to see another 1 of my breachin' L.A. sharks from awhile back:
AK1J0431~ST1~ST.JPG
might have posted it before, oh well, do ya like it?
Photo:©Rwright
l8z...
:shark:

GromsDad

Duke status
Jan 21, 2014
West of the Atlantic. East of the ICW.
That's some serious air time. I used to do a lot of shark fishing and in those years I had two makos that were absolute acrobats. Had one that was about 100 pounds that jumped all over the place and had another that was 220 that gave us one jump away from the boat and then gave us a 10 foot high one and a half front flip about 25 feet from the boat. Wish I had a camera for some of that action.

JBerry

Billy Hamilton status
Dec 8, 2017
Thanks! I err on the side of caution that they're all poisonous until I know otherwise.

Don't know if it counts as nature photo but thought it was pretty cool nonetheless.

Mother lode of sea glass:

View attachment 104858
How does that much sea glass get deposited in the same spot?? Unbelieveable!
My kids would just pass out from the sight! We love collecting sea glass and it seems to get harder and harder to find as more plastic is getting used and less glass. Cray Cray!!

Reactions: TeamScam

Kento

Duke status
Jan 11, 2002
The Bar
How does that much sea glass get deposited in the same spot?? Unbelieveable!
My kids would just pass out from the sight! We love collecting sea glass and it seems to get harder and harder to find as more plastic is getting used and less glass. Cray Cray!!
Former dumping area back in the day, still a ton of glass left there even though a lot of people have picked it over.

Yep can't wait to take my kids back up there!

Reactions: JBerry

GromsDad

Duke status
Jan 21, 2014
West of the Atlantic. East of the ICW.
I stopped at the Barnegat Lighthouse at lunch time today and I was checking out the Lighthouse Keeper statue when one coast guard boat came in towing another coast guard boat alongside. Quick rush to get my phone out and grabbed this shot. I'm really impressed with this one. This is completely unedited exactly as it came off of my iPhone 8.